Product Recall

Started by petals, May 16, 2017, 02:25:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petals

Did everyone see the list of soft toys that have been recalled Clickie
It says any sold between December 2015 and May 2017 but there's no information on what the chemical it is and what harm it is. I have one of these and as they aren't replacing I don't really want to return him :/ Anyone hear anything about it?

Disney25

Hi just had a look. I just bought that lady dog last a couple of weeks ago out there. Not sure what to do. How genuine is this information you received?

petals

It's on Salon Mickey Website if you read the details there's a email address to contact Disneyland Paris about it. It is on most Disney pages on Facebook

MrsRoachy

It's also on their website http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/shops/disneyland-paris-shopping/ towards the bottom. I've emailed them as I'm going back in September with friends and wondered if that would be too long to wait to return. My daughter will be devastated though she loves her Flounder.

Lornamar

Oh wow just seen the list and my daughter has the Minnie comforter I don't think I will be able to get it off her but if it's dangerous I will have too :'(

petals

I emailed them as I have the Meeko they said there was over the legal limit of some chemical in them. I didn't send mine back cos I like him and they weren't replacing only giving refunds.