HELP!!!!! Holiday present!

Started by Disney25, May 10, 2017, 01:48:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney25

Hello. This is going to sound awful but I need to ask! I arrived home from the magical holiday this Saturday (6th may) and went straight to my parents to give them there pressies. My mother then said that my sister in law would love one of those bags that I had bought for my mum and assumed the other one was for my sister in law! I felt terrible! I had bought it actually for myself. Now the thing is this, I wish that I had of picked one up for her now and feel a bit bad about it. We are going to see my sis in law at the weekend with pressies for their kids, now I am willing to give her my bag but only if I can be rest assured that some kind magic person out there somewhere could please pick one up for me. They are half price at the moment at €3.45. It is a Disneyland 25 shopper bag that are hanging in every shop next to the tills. I will of course pay you and for postage via PayPal or cheque whichever suits you. I know I feel bad asking but I've looked everywhere on Internet and can't find one. Thankyou so so much if anyone could help.

Disney25

P.s forgot to mention that I wished apon a star before posting my message!!!!!!!!!!!

msRavenswood

Send an email to the Mail Order service, if the bag is in stock they can send it to you. dlp.mail.order@disney.com

msRavenswood

You could also contact http://instagram.com/lschoirf, she's a personal DLP shopper. I hope you will be able to find the bag you're looking for!

Disney25

Great thanks for that info I'll do it tonight.

Disney25

Wow dreams do come true. Was speaking to a mum in the playground and she's going dlp end of May! Woohoo I can get my bag after all. Thanks for your help msRavenswood. X