Just booked

Started by skyerainbows, April 23, 2017, 04:55:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skyerainbows

Hi, I just booked my first trip for me and my best friend to go September 10th for 3 nights. We are staying at the Santa Fe and really looking forward to it. Just wanted some general tips and advice really. We booked through the Disney travel company and got a free half board meal offer, though I can't really make sense of it. We were hoping to skew it to the Star Wars celebration both being big fans but hopefully there is still some merchandise around especially for Rey

CaraM

No tips for Santa Fe, nor for that specific time of year, but HAVE A BLAST! Did my first trip last year (lifelond WDW fan!) and am planning again for this summer.

juttawdw

Congratulations on your trip.
Santa fe is a lovely resort, basic but all you need.
The meal plan you get includes breakfast in the parc. Includes hot drink,  oj,  croissant or chocolate au pain, petition pain and a jam  and there is a choice with a eggs burger.
I don't know if you get the standard or plus plan maybe it is in your papers. You can eat at every category restaurant and pay the difference.
In discoveryland there is a starwars theme answer there is also merchandise available there.