Help! Newport bay cc or DLH standard room

Started by Zetun, April 18, 2017, 10:57:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetun

Hi hope someone can help! This is our second visit to DLP p, our first trip we stayed off site.
Bearing in mind we are viisiting at Halloween (wet and cold!) with a 7 and 5 year old we have decided to stay on site but can't decide between the convenience of DLH with premium full board or the same at Newport bay compass club?
Do we go for the convenience and closeness of DLH? Or a newly refurbed hotel? So confused!

Greg

We've stayed at both DLH (9/2016) and NBC (4/2016 and 1/2017) recently and we prefer NBC.  We have a three year old and a one year old and the walk from walk from NBC is no problem, even in January.  DLH is very tired and in desperate need of a refurb.  I'd go for the upgrade to CC or even a suite at NBC instead of overpaying for the convenient location.  We're back in October and have booked a resort suite at NBC. 
June 2009
May 2012
April 2013
June 2014- Disneyland Hotel
April 2015
April 2016 - Newport Bay Club
September 2016 - Disneyland Hotel
January 2017 - Newport Bay Club
October 2017 - Newport Bay Club
April 2018 - Newport Bay Club
October 2018 - Newport Bay Club

Zetun

Thank you that's very helpful...I may enquire about the suite instead at Newport bay

Disneyland Paris Treasures

I'd choose the Disneyland Hotel over any of the other Disney Hotels any day! I LOVE the Newport Bay Club but nothing beats the convenience of the location of the Disneyland Hotel. The comfort of being able to leave the park at any time of the day and just quickly hop back to the hotel room in 3-4 minutes to freshen up, get some rest, change some clothes, get an umbrella, dry shoes etc.

The atmosphere of the Disneyland Hotel is wonderful and also the standard rooms at the Disneyland Hotel are much larger (34m²) than the ones at the Newport Bay Club (27m²).

Zetun

Thank you! After lots of consideration the thing that has swung it is the location! We've booked the Disneyland hotel...if it just rains non-stop we can at least nip back, dry off and have a rest!! Thank you both for your help