25th Anniversary Opening Ceremony

Started by Andybear, March 25, 2017, 12:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andybear

Just been watching the 25th Anniversary Opening Ceremony - it was streamed live on Facebook and was brilliant :-)   To anyone on FB who didn't see it live it's now on their timeline - I'll be watching it again several times before my visit in September :-)
https://www.facebook.com/disneylandparis/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Thaliel

not available as of now, but they announced a live streem for tonight 7:45 pm, guess that is the real opening...or maybe they very first show of illuminations?
<-Plz click

Andybear

The 'real' opening was definitely this morning.  There was a build up to it on a black screen, words like 'not long to go' ' 'only a few minutes now' that sort of thing, then it all kicked off in front of the castle - it really was amazing.  Bigwigs made speeches, there were loads of characters after the speeches, singing and dancing along to the anniversary song.  Pluto was brilliant, clapping his paws in the air  :).  There have been several live streams of new shows throughout the afternoon and I suspect this evening is just another one of them.  I haven't watched the others as I want to see them fresh, so to speak.

Thaliel

I found the video(s) and skipped through them. opening was petty...well...not sad I missed it, basically big names saying what has been done and what's to come. Mickey's happy birthday thing looks cheerful. I couldn't really watch the new parade, the video buffered too much.
<-Plz click