Breakfast.

Started by Minnie2017, March 20, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney25

Hey ask me anytime. You will have a fantastic time there it's my 7th Disney trip since 1990! I love it so much!!!!

Disney25

I'm sure they will if you ask.

Minnie2017

Thanks for all the help. Do you reckon 2 full days will be enough for both parks?

We're all adults and will want some photos/autographs too!

Disney25

To be honest it all depends on what rides you want to do! Do you have the extra magic hours pass that allows you to enter the parks at 8am? I would say probably just about. Make sure you make use of the fast pass ticket for some of the longer queueing rides this also saves time. In the programme is a list of times where and when to meet characters in the parks be there just before they turn up for photos to avoid queues. If you watch the parade only once it's at 5.30-6pm so do rides on another day in Disneyland when your not watching it at that time when queues will be shorter. Get the free app on your mobile with live queuing times which will also help. I personally think 3 full days but we have 2 small children to get around  and we cover a lot of the smaller rides in fantasyland. Wow have a fantastic time I'm so so jealous!

Minnie2017

Thank you disney25!

We do have EMH so hopefully can meet characters then! Nope definitely not doing any kiddies ridieds and hope to do buzz lightyear and big thunder mountain during EMH as well. I was going to get the photopass but doubt we'd get many pictures in just 2 days :(

I welcome any other tips or advise! We have the free standard half board which we still need to choose the restaurants for... only firm choice is plaza gardens. Rest not sure how much veggie food they have

Disney25

Make sure to use your Disney app on your phone for ride queuing times. Buzz light year ride is fun! Another tip is if you shop for gifts instead of being weighed down with them you can leave them to pick up in the shop later or if your in a Disney hotel they can drop them to it free of charge. The plaza gardens is our favorite place to eat and has a great variety of food including food for veggies (pizza, pasta, salad etc) defiantly stay for the 10pm fireworks never seen anything like it out of this world.

Minnie2017

Defo staying for the fireworks!! Can't wait!

Probably won't be doing shopping there as it's way to expensive. Might go to the val d Europe mall instead where they have a supermarket. Have Disney toys and keyring as there I can buy!!

Will definitely use the app! If I remember that is haha

Yeah not sure about the other restaurant to book though... most are very meat heavy like tex mex style

NHDisneylover

Have you looked at Agrabah for a vegetarian friendly buffet?

DaisyDuck

Hi sorry to jump my daughter is vegatarian and we have never been to Agrabah but plan to on our next trip. What sort of dishes do they have on offer ? Do they not serve meat at all?

NHDisneylover

I've only been there once, years ago (though we'll be there in 2 weeks).  I know there was a lot of vegetarian food (makes sense for a restraunt with more of a mid east theme) but I am pretty sure they serve meat dishes as well.  I don't think anywhere on property is only vegetarian

Rob3770

This is a surprise!!

We have the free half board deal and upgraded to full board plus, does this mean we cant eat in our own hotel??? (NYH)

Cheers

polar vixen

No you'll still just get a voucher for breakfast in the parks. You can use your vouchers when there for part payment towards hotel breakfast although it's cheaper to pre book breakfast in the park which is only an extra 8 euros per person .

Rob3770

So, i have Full Board Plus and i can't eat in our own hotel?

polar vixen

Only if you pay a supplement....about 13 euros per person. Or you're supposed to be able to use your voucher at the hotel bar but this is basically for a croissant and drink

Rob3770

Just called Disney and its true  :'(

Still can't believe it