Breakfast.

Started by Minnie2017, March 20, 2017, 09:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minnie2017

Hi guys.

Just realised that breakfast will be a quick service one in the parks rather than in the hotel
:(

Does anyone know places I can use the voucher (aside from cafe Hyperion) and how it all works and any menus ?

Thanks

polar vixen

I believe chalet de marionette and we other places will be serving breakfast (can't remember them off the top.of my head although I think both are on main Street.  The voucher is supposed to be worth 9 euros.and covers a drink and pastry....I've been told there will be a gluten free alternative.....hoping it's more than a single cake or a fresh fruit cup

polar vixen

Breakfast at Davy crockett used to be 6 euros and included juice,  baguette, croissant jam chic spread and apple.purre so I'm really hoping it's more.than a single croissant and drink for 9 euros!

disneydad73

We've just returned and the only place open for this was Cafe Hyperion. It says on the voucher that Pizzeria Bella Notte in Fantasyland is an option, but only certain dates - so it may be open when you go. The queue in Hyperion wasn't too bad.

DaisyDuck

How many other places were listed on your vouchers ?

disneydad73

jenny

Sorry to jump in on the post but according to the brochure you can use the breakfast voucher in your hotel. I have gone for full board plus. Is this not the case then?

claire2281

From what I can recall if you got the free half board as part of the current booking offer you get breakfast in the park.

If you paid for you meal plan you get breakfast in your hotel.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Disney25

Hi. We only got back on Sat and had an amazing time.
Breakfast quick service in the park entitles you to 1 omelette burger, 1 croissant or 1 pain au chocolat, 1 Orange juice 1 hot drink. As we didn't fancy this option we ate in our hotel and opted for the breakfast Buffett. Although we went full board we were still charged 4€ each adult and 2€ each child still worked out cheaper and we had food that we liked and set us up to head straight into the park's. On your ticket you will c a list of restaurants you can eat in.

Tai

I am hearing different things about this. So is it true that if I pay for a meal plan I get to eat in the hotel? But can you still have the option for one of the days if you want to eat in the park instead?

Disney25

Not sure what a meal plan is but we went full board and chose to eat in our hotel restaurant although we were charged a little extra to do this. On your ticket there are options on where to eat in the park.
To be honest you can eat pretty much anywhere in the park but if it's a restaurant that is worth more than your meal ticket then you will have to pay extra. Show your ticket on the door and the staff will tell you how many more € you will have to pay. For example in our hotel breakfast Buffett cost us an extra 4€ adult 2€ child.

NHDisneylover

Quote from: Disney25 on May 08, 2017, 07:58:54 PM
Hi. We only got back on Sat and had an amazing time.
Breakfast quick service in the park entitles you to 1 omelette burger, 1 croissant or 1 pain au chocolat, 1 Orange juice 1 hot drink. As we didn't fancy this option we ate in our hotel and opted for the breakfast Buffett. Although we went full board we were still charged 4€ each adult and 2€ each child still worked out cheaper and we had food that we liked and set us up to head straight into the park's. On your ticket you will c a list of restaurants you can eat in.
Thanks--this is great information to have.  Is it a choice of OJ or a hot drink, or do you get both the juice and hot beverage?

Disney25

NHDisneylover

Quote from: Disney25 on May 09, 2017, 03:14:38 PM
It is both drinks.

thanks.  so nice to have someone who has been there able to give a head's up on what to expect

juttawdw

Should it be possible to switch the orange for water? I am allergy for of.