Free meal plan

Started by DaisyDuck, March 11, 2017, 01:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaisyDuck

Forgive me as i am sure this has been asked before but i need to clarify if the half board vouchers given with the free meal plan deal can be used across the resort and are not the ones that you can only use in your hotel ?

jazzyjules72

Not sure if this helps but I recently changed my booking from 2 days/2 nights free to the 30% off and free half board meal plan offer. I booked with travel magical and asked that exact question. I was told it is the standard meal plan not hotel only which allows you to eat at buffet restaurants, also it only includes breakfast at counter service restaurants and not breakfast in the hotel. Does anybody know what counter service restaurant breakfasts consist of?

2014 June - Sequoia Lodge

jazzyjules72

Sorry I've just seen you asked the question about the counter service breakfasts too. I was thinking maybe you could pay extra to upgrade and eat in the hotel for breakfast.

2014 June - Sequoia Lodge

DaisyDuck

Do you know what the difference in price would be to upgrade at sequioa lodge?

SVioletS

The free meal plan is either standard/plus/premium depending on where you are staying. The breakfast is quick service and the prices for the upgrade at the hotel aren't known yet.

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!

DaisyDuck

Im guessing its plus vouchers at sequioa ?

SVioletS

Yes staying  at the sequoia is a plus meal plan!

First time ever: August 2000, one day visit!
August 2010, NewPort Bay, 5 days
October 2012, Sequoia Lodge, 5 days
April 2014, Sequoia Lodge, 6 days - Big 7th Bday Surprise for DD#1 :)
September 2015, Newport Bay 6 days - Another surprise!!!