Breakfast Vouchers

Started by Ehg_92, March 10, 2017, 10:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrsya

So...... we've got the FREE half board meal plan at Davy Crockett in July...  What will we get? Breakfast boxes or breakfast vouchers?? I'm happy either way!  ;)

dlpowl

Quote from: Mrsya on April 03, 2017, 11:28:13 PM
So...... we've got the FREE half board meal plan at Davy Crockett in July...  What will we get? Breakfast boxes or breakfast vouchers?? I'm happy either way!  ;)

Guests at Davy Crockett get the breakfast box.

DaisyDuck

So on the free meal at sequoia what is the value of the breakfast voucher and how much is the hotel breakfast ?

alevion

I have asked to UK official guest  care and they stated:

>An exception has been made for the clients who have booked the Disneyland Hotel :
>"guests staying in the Disneyland Hotel will not have to go necessarily to a Counter restaurant for the breakfast. They can use the voucher to have the breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel. Voucher may be accepted or refused due to availability. The voucher will be accepted by the restaurant with no extra cost.)."
>We remain at your disposal for any further inquiries.
>Kindest regards,
>Fxxxxxxxxxxxc
>Disneyland® Paris
>Guest Care

Obviously i will save the mail and show them

BeautyandtheBeast

What about Sequia Lodge golden forest with free half board plus?  Will that be breakfast in the hotel or Hyperion?

claire2281

If your room package is one that includes breakfast then you get breakfast. You won't receive the breakfast vouchers with the free half board so you can't use those as well.
My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

Nannyplum

I rang dlp today to ask about the 'free' half board plus vouchers included in my Newport Bay booking for 28th-31st July 2017. I was told that I could only use the 'free' breakfast voucher in the Parks. The voucher doesn't entitle me to have breakfast in my hotel. I was told if I wanted breakfast at the hotel for the three mornings for my party of 7 it would cost me an extra £393. As three of my party are children with small appetites I thought it very expensive.

Caz

Quote from: alevion on April 12, 2017, 04:45:11 PM
I have asked to UK official guest  care and they stated:

>An exception has been made for the clients who have booked the Disneyland Hotel :
>"guests staying in the Disneyland Hotel will not have to go necessarily to a Counter restaurant for the breakfast. They can use the voucher to have the breakfast in the Disneyland Hotel. Voucher may be accepted or refused due to availability. The voucher will be accepted by the restaurant with no extra cost.)."
>We remain at your disposal for any further inquiries.
>Kindest regards,
>Fxxxxxxxxxxxc
>Disneyland® Paris
>Guest Care

Obviously i will save the mail and show them

Hi Alevion,
Hope you don't mind me asking what was the email address you wrote to? We are staying at DLH too and the lady I spoke to when I booked was very unsure, it seems this breakfast thing is causing a lot of confusion. I have spent days trying figure it out from reading all the posts on here and have only just seen yours. I have up-graded to full board so very much hoping this is definitely the case.

Many thanks.

Caz
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

Disney25

Hi returned from the magic in May and we upgraded to full board standard. We wanted to eat in Santa Fe buffet restaurant and had to pay an extra €4 adult €2 euro child.
We paid the extra as we had a better choice from the buffet and didn't want the other alternative which is an omelette burger in the quick service restaurant in the park.
Here is a photo of my breakfast ticket which you will receive on arrival this tells you what restaurants in the park you can use these tickets at face value.

[attachment deleted by admin]

NHDisneylover

Just a little added info since we checked in yesterday.  Our vouchers are good at Hyperion and Bella Note (printed as a list on the bottom) but the print in the middle also says they can be used at New York Deli---so we will try that today.

Timing is from 8 to 11. For those of us with a teen and no major agenda---it was a big relief to see we can still get a little bite to eat if we sleep in and don't make it to the parks until almsot 11

NHDisneylover

Just updating info after 5 days at Sequia Lodge:

At check in the castmember only pointed out that the vouchers were useable at the restruraunts listed on the bottom (Bella Note and Hyperion). 

The fine print higher up also said NY Deli in the Village was an option and somewhere at the hotel if staying moderate or Delux would also be available.

Sure enough, we used the vouchers most days at the NY Deli and also once at the hotel (from the bar area).

At NY Deli we could choose between a full size crossaint or a full size pan chocolate as well as being given a bottle of OJ and a choice of hot beverage each.  The first day we also got mini baguettes and butter and jam with each breakfast---but not on subsequent days.  When we asked about it they acted like that was unheard of (even though our group arrived half an hour apart and two different servers provided the baguetee on day one).

At Sequoia lodge, with each voucher  we were given a choice of any two:
mini crossaint
mini pan chocolate
small chocolate muffin
apple

a choice of orange juice or apple juice

and a hot beverage each

We never tried inside the parks and the mysterious omlette burger was not an option at the locations we tried.

As noted above, hours were 8-11

I hope that helps with planning

Caz

Quote from: NHDisneylover on June 16, 2017, 10:36:56 PM
Sure enough, we used the vouchers most days at the NY Deli and also once at the hotel (from the bar area).

At Sequoia lodge, with each voucher  we were given a choice of any two:
mini crossaint
mini pan chocolate
small chocolate muffin
apple

a choice of orange juice or apple juice

and a hot beverage each

So not a 'proper' hotel breakfast then!  ::)

Anyone got any experience of using the free breakfast vouchers when staying at DLH.

Many thanks.
Disneyland Hotel - SEPT 17
Davy Crockett  - JUL 15
Davy Crockett  - JUN 12
Hotel Cheyenne - FEB 11
Magic Circus - SEPT 10
Newport Bay Club - NOV 2009
Sequioa Lodge - JAN 2009
Davy Crocketts  -  AUG 2008

Jbop123

Quote from: claire2281 on March 28, 2017, 09:06:42 PM
Quote from: maleficentbbf on March 28, 2017, 08:59:30 PM
I've just booked to go to Disney Paris in September ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D- and got the half board meal plan free. I didn't know about the no breakfast being included and I phoned the agent we have booked with. She said that with the breakfast voucher you can get at the old pizza restaurant next to buzz is the same as what you would get at your hotel.

That doesn't sound quite right. The breakfast voucher isn't worth the same amount and therefore you don't get a hotel quality breakfast.

I've actualy seen a similar post on the trip advisor forums from someone who hasn't long come back and they stated they had the breakfast style buffet breakfast in the park with their breakfast voucher, so who knows!