Breakfast Vouchers

Started by Ehg_92, March 10, 2017, 10:40:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

voidzito

The paid meal plans have breakfast in hotel, the free half board version doesnt. thats what i got from when i call them.

Still thinking if i should upgrade to full board or just pay the diference for breakfast in hotel

juttawdw

With the free meal plan, you get a voucher for breakfast in the parcs.

polar vixen

There's been more than 1 cast member who've said it's not possible to use the free parks breakfast voucher as part payment against breakfast in the hotel. Last one I asked even read the terms and conditions that they had and it definitely sounded that way so if you're wanting breakfast in the hotel.id expect to pay for it. Although if someone has actually been and been able to do it I'll happily stand corrected.

sunshine1

Quote from: juttawdw on March 29, 2017, 01:31:54 PM

They dont  say that on the website - i wish DLP would make it more clearer.

juttawdw

This is on the website:
Your package includes:

Accommodation in a Disney® Hotel

Free Breakfast in a counter restaurant in the Parks for each night of your stay

Free Lunch or Dinner for each night of your stay

Tickets for both Disney® Parks for each day

Also benefit from Meet 'n' Greet with Disney Characters at your hotel¹

Free Fastpass² for every member of your party

Extra Magic Hours³: get access to Disneyland Park up to 2 hours before regular park opening

claire2281

Quote from: sunshine1 on March 29, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

Tbf it's right near the top of the offer details page: "Free Breakfast in a counter restaurant in the Parks for each night of your stay"

As for the part payment issue: "Guests can upgrade once on site to either character breakfast or buffet hotel breakfast by paying a supplement. This is subject to availability both on the day and the time." That's directly from the terms and conditions.

My Trips:
03/2009 DCR -- 07/2009 DLH -- 03/2010 Cheyenne -- 07/2010  DLH -- 12/2010 SL -- 03/2011  Cheyenne -- 08/2011 NBC -- 12/2012 HNY -- 03/2013  Cheyenne - 12/2014 SL -- 03/2016 Cheyenne -- 07/2017  Cheyenne - 12/2017 SL - 08/18 - Cheyenne - 12/2018 NBC - 07/2019 Cheyenne

sunshine1

Quote from: claire2281 on March 29, 2017, 02:41:10 PM
Quote from: sunshine1 on March 29, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

Tbf it's right near the top of the offer details page: "Free Breakfast in a counter restaurant in the Parks for each night of your stay"

I didnt see that - thanks!

polar vixen

Thanks claire2281! That's brilliant news. Well be doing that then!!

Millysunflower

I'm so confused my head hurts!
We got the free dining - half board  premium - as staying at DPH. so can we eat breakfast in our hotel or do we have a voucher because it was free?
I rang and asked and they were adamant that we got a hot breakfast in our hotel despite the deal we took.
(Booked direct with Disney).

juttawdw

You get a voucher, but you can eat at theach hotel buffet if you pay a supplement if there is availability, that is what they told me an hour ago.

dlpowl

Quote from: Millysunflower on March 29, 2017, 06:28:47 PM
I'm so confused my head hurts!
We got the free dining - half board  premium - as staying at DPH. so can we eat breakfast in our hotel or do we have a voucher because it was free?
I rang and asked and they were adamant that we got a hot breakfast in our hotel despite the deal we took.
(Booked direct with Disney).

I read today on a Disney Facebook group that guests who are staying in the Disneyland Hotel get a hotel breakfast regardless of whether or not they paid for their meal plan.  This only apples to DLH guests, all other hotel guests who have had a free meal plan get a counter service breakfast.  The source was quite reliable so I'm inclined to believe it.

Millysunflower

Thankyou..  yes the lady on the phone seemed to suggest that it was because we were at the Disneyland hotel that we got a hotel breakfast. Does inventions breakfast have characters?

DannyDove

If you've book with the free half board meal plan but have paid for full board does that entitle you to free breakfast in the hotel?

polar vixen

Sadly no....that's what I've been told by 2 different cast members anyway.n

juttawdw

They also told  everyone no