Buffalo bill meal allergy info

Started by sahugo, March 08, 2017, 02:56:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sahugo

Hi
Can anyone give me the allergy information for the meal that you get at the buffalo bill show? We are looking at booking it, but I want to check out what is in the food first.

polar vixen

Depends on your allergies......the allergy menu is pretty much the same for the whole of  dlp...they're all micro wave packs.....starters include soups, mains.....the only 1 I remember  (cos it's the only one my son would eat ) was sausages and mash in gravy) and again various fruit puree mashed for desserts. You should be able to find the allergy menu online
As far as the actual food goes though (and again depending on your intolerances) the starters of chillies, cornbread and nachos are all said to contain gluten, however my son has been fine with the nachos and his intolerance is quite severe. The main (adults) are potatoes, ribs, sausage and chicken leg. Since there's no sauce or costing on them. We always discount the sausage but he's been fine with the rest of it. Dessert is apple crumble and ice cream so definitely out but kids dessert is an incentive lolly which has colourants and sugar but nothing else risky