davy crockett cabins bedroom layout

Started by lauramumof3, March 06, 2017, 01:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauramumof3

hello ;D been a while since I came on here!

we are planning a trip in November and staying at davy crockett as we are a family of 6 and also travelling with parents and brother and nieces. When I spoke to a cast member she told me that ALL cabins had bunk  beds?! I cannot see this on the room description on the official website. We went there in 2012 (5 years since wave been!?) in a lovely 2 bedroomed cabin which was really new and fresh with double bed at one end and 3 beds with pull out bed at the other. These are all the cabins I can see, anyway I have been quoted for the trapper cabin. it doesn't really matter but I could do with knowing where the kids will sleep.
thank you all in advance  :)
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

polar vixen

No bunk beds. A central living area with settee, dining table to seat 6 and a small kitchen te, decent size fridge , a double bedroom one end with a en suite bathroom and a bedroom with 4 singles at the other end with a separate toilet and shower room. The singles room has e beds with a pull out under one of them . Once the 4th bed is out and up there not much space  between beds but still very cosy and fun.

lauramumof3

that's what I thought then, don't know where she got bunk beds from? I know the second bedroom will literally be a room of beds!! lol, never mind I'm sure the kids will be knackered so just got to sleep :-\
Been to DLP many times when I was little and now with my own children. First time 1992 and th last time was 2012! Going in  November 2017, so exited cant wait :-)

Rhubarbed

I think there used to be bunk beds in some of the cabins but as far as I know they've all gone. Once all the beds are up in the end room it's very cosy!

disneymagic006

When we stayed there in 2005, before all refurbishment etc there used to be a bedroom with a double bed and set of bunk beds, then a pull down double in the lounge room.

The new layout is interesting. Can adults fit in the beds in the 2nd room?
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!