Reservations to be made

Started by MrsRoachy, February 28, 2017, 09:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrsRoachy

I'm so excited, I'm now within our 60 days before we go so it's time to book some restaurants! The plan is:

Day 1 - King Ludwig
Day 2 - Chez Remy at lunch time, light tea somewhere, probably won't reserve anywhere
Day 3 - Auberge De Cendrillon but we might cancel that and Rainforest cafe in the evening instead as I'm not sure we'll all eat from the menu in adc
Day 4 - Already bought our Buffalo Bill's tickets. Really looking forward to this!

Might book somewhere for lunch on day 5 before we head home. Our Euro tunnel isn't booked until 10pm so we've got plenty of time.

Can anyone tell me what time happy hour is at King Ludwig's, if they still do it?

We didn't do a buffet meals our first visit last year, are they worth it? We've always eaten off set meal menus. Might book one mid afternoon on our last day to fill us up before we head home. That or Lucky Nugget, my girls love Lucky Nugget but I know you can't reserve tables there.

Is the parade 4.30 - 5? Just thinking of times to book for.

Sorry for all the questions  :)

MrsRoachy

Caroline02

Hi
Been a few times and usually go to blue lagoon, walts and cafe mickey for table meals. Want to do chez remy but not been yet. Hoping to book it for Christmas. Buffalo bills was great.  My son loved it 
Buffet wise I've been to plaza gardens and hunters grill. Both were good, though found hotel buffet when it opened at 6 was a lot quieter than plaza gardens. Waiter service for ordering drinks was better too.
The parade changes times. Can't remember what time it was when we went may half term but think it was 5.30-6 ish.
Hope this helps.

grovesie

Ludwigs happy hour 5:30 to 7pm, well it was a few weeks ago

MrsRoachy