Will the deal under 12' s go free ever return?

Started by EmmaH, February 06, 2017, 02:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmmaH

The reason why we booked DLP five years ago was because of the incredible deal of under 12's go free bought in for the 20 year anniversary. We have returned to DLP every year since however my youngest child is 7 this year which means we are teatering on the edge of affording to go back for a sixth time : ( so I wondered what are people's thoughts on whether the under 12's deal will return for 25 year anniversary - the 4 nights for the price of 2 deal has been running for a number of years now.

Emma
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

Mtlchuck

Hi Emma!

I think it's hard to tell. Such deals are ephemerous and seem to be very random. I think your best bet is to call customer service and ask- maybe you could even negotiate something!

Keandra

I just booked via Belgium, and we got kids under 12 free and 40% discount.
so if you look it up, meaby you can book via Belgium or France (same actions there)

msRavenswood

There will be a flash sale on the french site on Wednesday. It will be up to 45% off plus kids under 12 go free.

EmmaH

Thank you everyone. I'll check the French site. We usually book in July for January the following year (can't afford to book before). I'm hoping the under 12's will return more longterm... xx

A Princess Disnae......

Sorry for asking if this has been covered before but how easy is it to book via the French site? What address etc do you put into qualify given it will show up as a uk address? Thanks guys, as always! X   
Newport Bay 2002, Santa Fe 2013, 2014 & 2015, DLP Half Marathon Weekend Cheyenne 2016, Sequoia Lodge February 2017, DLP Half Marathon Weekend 2017 Hotel New York.
Magic Run Weekend 2018 Disneyland Hotel, Sequoia Lodge Feb 2019. Next holiday Magic Run Weekend 2019 Disneyland Hotel

msRavenswood

It's pretty straightforward. When you fill in your details, you can't change the country of residence, you leave FRANCE and write your country next to your hometown.

Danger mouse

Good afternoon

we have been a few time to Disneyland Paris. we find you have to go through all the countries to get the best deal.
like disneylandparis uk ,ie,nl,fr,be. when can call them via uk site and tell them that you want to book it through which countries your getting the best deal they will. but everything will be in their  language.
we have book through uk, ie, nl.
at the moment i find the uk site is giving the best deal at the moment.

regards

Jadefraser

I actually wondered this too as I would like to book the French offer, what happens if you want to add your transport? Because it comes up places in France only. Can you do this over the phone?

EmmaH

I've only ever booked Disney accommodation and park passes through an agent like Simply Travel and World Travellers.

I book travel separately as we go by Eurostar and visit in January when the indirect service runs.

Fingers crossed the fabulous under 12's go free returns - that deal ran for a number of years.