Plaza Gardens,.,,

Started by amywayne2701, January 24, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amywayne2701

Hi

I heard that Plaza Gardens will become a caracters buffet restaurant once cafe mickey closes. Is this true ? If so when will this happen ? And does anyone know if the price is likely to increase to the same price as inventions as it would technically be the same kind of restaurant. I know when we went last year plaza Gardens was something like 36 euros per adult including drinks and 17.99 for children over 3. Is it likely to double when the caracters are put in there ?
Thanks

Slimy yet satisfying

I think it is changing for the 25th anniversary so anytime after the 26th March as that is when the hotels are charging separately for breakfast. Yes there will be a huge price hike probably the same as Inventions or Auberge.
1992 Honeymoon DH
1994 Oct DH, 1996 Jan DH, 1998 Oct DH, 2000 Oct DCR, 2002 Jan SL....too many babies so a big break...2010 Mar SF, 2011 Mar SF, 2013 Jan Kyriad, 2013 Apr Gite, 2013 Oct Gite + 2nts DC, 2014 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 New Year/Jan SF, 2015 Oct Gite, 2016 Jan Gite, 2016 Easter Kyriad, 2016 June Explorers, 2016/7 NY Dream Castle and Gite, 2017 Feb Cheyenne , 2017 May Dream Castle,  2017/8 NY/Jan Gite, 2018 Feb Dream Castle Hotel, 2018 Nov Dream Castle, 2019 Feb Santa Fe.

amywayne2701

I thought that would be the case. Are there any other buffet restaurants that serve the same type of food as plaza Gardens do for the same or similar price that they charge currently ? 
Thanks

polar vixen

Restaurant des stars in the studios. Billy bobs in the village.....no where else in the parks sadly. It's a shame as we like plaza gardens but hard to imagine it being same price as inventions unless they really upgrade the food on offer

Zee79

I thought it was just a character breakfast? If it's a full character buffet then we won't be eating there any more unfortunately.

amywayne2701

Ooo it may just be breakfast but thought I heard they were doing caracter dining for every meal like cafe mickey do at the moment. Will have to try Billy bobs if it does go up in price. Where in the village is that ? X

Sugaroo_

Quote from: amywayne2701 on January 24, 2017, 02:52:06 PM
I thought that would be the case. Are there any other buffet restaurants that serve the same type of food as plaza Gardens do for the same or similar price that they charge currently ? 
Thanks

Agrabah Cafe is an all-you-can-eat buffet but totally different cuisine from Plaza Gardens. More Mediteranean/Middle Eastern type food. We enjoyed it but I'm not so sure if a child would.
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."