Good choices?

Started by DisneyMumOf1, January 06, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMumOf1

I'm thinking of booking Hunters Grill, Plaza Gardens and Restaurant des Stars for our meals when we go at the end of the month. Am I right I'm thinking that they will have chips on offer there? I know Hunters Grill do serve them as we've eaten there before but Restaurant des Stars and Plaza Gardens are new for us.

I have 1 EXTREMELY fussy child that a will point blank refuse to eat if there's nothing he likes on offer and as much as I argue with him at home over it I really don't want to go through the hardship at Disney. Last year we pretty much ate at Annette's as we knew he would eat the food there and I do like Annette's but I'll scream if we have to eat there all week again lol. He's getting a little better but I do want to go to places where I know he'll eat!!

justlikeidreamedit

Can only comment on Plaza Gardens but they didn't have chips when we were there last month. I even asked the chef in case the dish was being topped up. Struggled a bit for the children and they're not fussy eaters. A shame because we like it there. but the food wasn't as 'UK family friendly' as previous visits.

Crush

We ate in Hunters Grill twice during our last trip (in November) and they didn't have chips. Nor did Plaza Gardens on the occasion we ate there.
January 2004 - Hotel Santa Fe
January 2011 - Hotel Santa Fe
November 2016 - Sequoia Lodge
September 2017 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2018 - Hotel Cheyenne
November 2019 - Newport Bay Club
January 2020 - Davy Crockett Ranch
October 2021 - Walt Disney World Florida