Eurostar tickets

Started by DisneyMumOf1, January 01, 2017, 07:05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMumOf1

We leave to go on our trip on the 30th and we still haven't received our Eurostar tickets. I've never travelled by Eurostar, this is our second trip to Disney, the first we flew with easyjet, so I'm not sure whether we have to collect them at the station (we're leaving from Ashford International) or will they get sent to us?

Anyone offer any advice? I'm panicking a little.

naisworld

Have you got a eurostar booking reference number? If you have you cm print your tickets online or when you get to the station.

rocker

Never heard of Eurostar tickets being posted out.   I presume you booked direct with Eurostar, if so, go to "Manage A Booking" & put in your booking reference number.  You'll then be shown ticket options.  Choice is generally to print at home or collect from the ticket machine at the station.  If you're printing at the station just make sure you take the card you paid for the tickets with to the station (& the booking ref...obvs!)

DisneyMumOf1

Thanks so much for the replies, I booked the travel with my booking when I made it through the disneyland paris website. I now know for future reference that it may be cheaper booking travel separately but hey you learn as you go  :D So I can print them at the station then as I can't see anywhere online that gives me the option of printing at home. Thank you for the help.

CitrusZing

Quote from: DisneyMumOf1 on January 01, 2017, 09:10:28 PM
So I can print them at the station then as I can't see anywhere online that gives me the option of printing at home. Thank you for the help.

Yep! Print them off at the station. Make sure you have your reference number and the card you paid for them with, with you when you do it.
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

loulou169

If you have an iPhone you can put the tickets in your Wallet, which I have done.  Then you show the passes which have a bar code to scan. All very high tech!!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

DisneyMumOf1

Thanks for the replies and help everyone. I received an email with a code that I need to pop in at the machine in Ashford to get our tickets  :D Because its an indirect train, changing in Lille, will our tickets from Lille to Disneyland print out aswell or do we need to collect them elsewhere?

EmmaH

Hello, we are travelling on the same day as you. The tickets will print out in legs so Ashford to Lille then a separate ticket for Lille to Marne Le Chessy. Same for your return leg to.

We end up with 4 tickets per traveller plus a couple of recipes so lots of paper.

We are on the first train at just after 7am coach 18.
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

loulou169

Hi everyone! Where do you get the option to book the tickets from Lille to Disneyland?
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

french fille

Quote from: DisneyMumOf1 on January 01, 2017, 07:05:22 PM
We leave to go on our trip on the 30th and we still haven't received our Eurostar tickets. I've never travelled by Eurostar, this is our second trip to Disney, the first we flew with easyjet, so I'm not sure whether we have to collect them at the station (we're leaving from Ashford International) or will they get sent to us?

Anyone offer any advice? I'm panicking a little.
https://www.raileurope.com/en/train-tickets/

french fille

https://www.raileurope.com/en/train-tickets/    always  20 euro  less price than  other  eurostar ticket selling compagny
please  compare with others befor buying ticket
if you find best deal buy quickly    because euro star is most  fast going transport systerm from  london and paris
if you comeing to paris gare du nord in night time 11.47 train  you mut book private transfer service to disneyland
because paris taxi price is 150 euro  that time   also you have to wait  long taxi que  ( private cab is around 80 euro )
some time peole waiting over 3 hours to getting taxi  ( peack sesaon )