Booking the best deal!?

Started by Nicola, December 29, 2016, 04:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicola

Hi, we have always booked direct through DLP for 4 nights 5 days but hubby has a milestone birthday this year and I want to book 2 nights which is coming up as soooo expensive (we want to got 6/10/17 for 2 nights) any tips on the best place to save? We have 3 children so its not cheap however the offers are dismal. Can anyone help? Thank you xx
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

polar vixen

stay longer and stop at Davy CRockett?  wait for the deal to change duo you get frrr dining abd a percentage off? 

Zee79

Have you tried another site? If from the UK We've went through Disneylandholidays.co.uk and saved quite a bit. Magic breaks is also an option.

Askew80

Hi, we booked with 25% and free half board which saved us quite a bit. 

However if didn't want food then I believe (not done full maths as yet) but could have booked Davy crocket indirectly and then bought tickets or even annular pass.

All depends what you want, as we are 2 adults and 4 kids we are restricted on hotels, without needing two rooms and doubling costs!

Last year we decided to upgrade half board food package to premium so we could do all the character meals which kids loved and did make it that extra special. 

Askew80

Sorry also forgot to mention we managed to get free fer Di crossing with disneyholidays rather than booking my directly and gained same price and offer.  Did try hamster holidays which had been mentioned on here previously but they could only match holiday and saved on Disney booking fee. 

Nicola

Thank you all great tips going to see what I can find based on your advice. When will the current deal change? I will let you know. Currently 2 nights is costing what it normally costs us for 4 nights 5 days!! Thanks again  :D
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

Zee79

Have you thought about partner hotels? Some offer family rooms or interconnecting rooms which can work out cheaper. We've not got tickets included but we are staying a few days before our trip at new year next year in the Magic circus & got an interconnecting rooms for 6 cheaper than to separate rooms, this includes breakfast.

dlpowl

From my experience they usually start good deals in March time.  We always go in September but book around March time when we usually get 20-30% off and free dining.  I'd hold off a bit if I were you.  They want to see how busy the year is looking first before they break out the big offers.  I'm convinced you'll get a better deal for October if you wait a while.  Also, get a quote from Holiday Hamster when the offers come on because they have been cheaper than booking directly with DLP in the past.