Would this be allowed (rock n roll rollercoaster)

Started by Zesty, November 03, 2016, 07:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zesty

I really want to experience the rock and roll rollercoaster but don't get on well with flashing lights (I'm not epileptic or anything, they just make me feel very unwell). My plan was to just scrunch my eyes up tight but I just watched a video and saw how major the flashes are! I'm wondering if I could wear an eye mask (I've got ones that are like airline ones but block out light really well and the elastic is tight. Was thinking I could wear it under my hat and pull it down during the '3 2 1'. Is that insane?

I don't understand why attractions and shows (around the world) don't run a couple of times without flashing lights and lower volumes!

EmmaH

This is one of our favourite rides. Your right the noise and lights are very intense but it is fast too so scrunching your eyes should work. Xx
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2016
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2015
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2014
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne January 2013

mickey1980

Keeping your eyes shut on a rollercoaster will probably cause motion sickness.
I suggest you keep your eyes open and enjoy the show  ;) The lights aren't that bright and focused around you. Not blinding you.
Hotel Santa Fe - 1995
Hotel Cheyenne - 1997
Daytrip - 1998
Daytrip - 2000
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2002
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2005 (Dj Tiƫsto SM:M2 Event)
WDW Port Orleans French Quarter - 2008
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2009
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2010
Disneyland Hotel - 2011
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2012
Hotel Sequoia Lodge - 2013
Hotel Santa Fe - 2014
Tokyo DisneySea - 2015
Hotel Cheyenne - 2016
Hotel Cheyenne - 2017
Hotel New York - 2018

stifle

Nobody's going to stop you from doing that, though I think you'll get a bit of a shock at the corkscrew.