October/November 2016 trip

Started by flanree, November 02, 2016, 10:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanree

just back, couple of things i hadn't thought of before travelling...

zero wifi in the park, I'm from Ireland, my roaming service didn't give me any connection either so i couldn't get the live wait times on the phone app. In the RER train station near the entrance they sell a mobile wifi hot spot device for about €8 per day, would be very useful.

In the morning there was a big queue to get in at opening time but there is a smaller entrance on the right near the RER train station for Cast Members which they opened to everyone just in the mornings.

I got to Ratatouille at 10.02am and had to queue for 65 mins to get a fastpass ticket. A queue formed first and theye didn't allow people to get fastpass tickets til about 10.45am. When we went back at our fastpass time we waited about 40 mins in the fastpass queue before starting the ride.

I had read that you couldn't get a 2nd fastpass until your first time slot expired. Not exactly, my fastpass slot was 1.50pm to 2.20pm but it read on the ticket I could get another fastpass from 12.55 pm.

I actually got to Crush's Coaster at 10am and it already had a 120 minutes wait time.

Be aware the small snack kiosks nearly all had sweet snacks only, not sandwiches.

Had a great time though.

There was a nice sandwich bar in the RER train station which was always empty and had nice sandwiches at normal prices.