Praise for characters at DLP.

Started by sunshine1, October 22, 2016, 06:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine1

Just back from a two night stay in DLP.

I have to say the amount of characters and the time they spend with people is amazing.

The performers and cast members seem to make such and effort with guests.

Stitch was magic: being bad and lobbing bags of sweets at people. Mickey and Minnie spent so much time and care with people.

Plus DLP was treated to Cheshire Cat and Marie being available for meet and greets and who are not around in the American parks.

Well done DLP and to their performers and cast members.

NCC1701Q

We just got back from a weeks stay and I must agree 200%.
We met and had our picture taken with Stitch, Marie, Jack Skellington, the Cheshire Cat, Mickey (with and without Minnie), king Louie, the evil Queen, Pluto and a lot of pumpkins :)

Stitch kept trying to steal bags of sweets, the Cheshire Cat hid the bag behind his back and made our son look for it, Mickey and Minnie were amazing together and Mickey was as amazing alone - he even took the time for a couple of pics with me alone (after solo pics with our daughter, then our son, then the 4 of us and then some extra time for me). We had lots and lots of fun!

littlebitofpixiedust

Great to hear and see your positive comments! I've been a regular at dlp for countless years and I've seen them improve character interactions phenomenonly in the past 2 years. It's a great thing to see happy guests and characters doing what they should do best and just simply have fun!

Well done dlp keep it up! We'll see you again in under 2 weeks  ;D

dlpowl

Totally agree.  We met 28 characters on our last trip and every single one of them was amazing.