meal plans

Started by jacmurphy, October 18, 2016, 02:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacmurphy

Does anyone know the current price for the meals plans in euros. Website only showing in £s and with the exchange rate changing having a job to plan
May 2015 Explorer
Sept 2015 B&B (Old one)
Dec 2015 Davy Crockett
March 2016 Davy Crockett
June 2016 New B&B
Sept 2016 New B&B
Nov 2016 Hotel Cheyenne
Feb 2017 Sequoia Lodge

dlpowl

When we were there last month it was €28 for adults and €15 for kids.  That was for the Standard Half Board.   It doesn't change from day to day like the exchange rate does, I think they decide on a value at the start of every season (or possibly year?) and then it stays that way.  At least that's as I understand it.

ThBa

Can someone tell me the actual value of the Half Board Plus adult vouchers?

I´m thinking of using them for the BBWWS and pay the extra amount or I will buy us the Billet Malin tickets.

Depends what will be cheaper.

;D

jacmurphy

Quote from: dlpowl on October 18, 2016, 03:38:30 PM
When we were there last month it was €28 for adults and €15 for kids.  That was for the Standard Half Board.   It doesn't change from day to day like the exchange rate does, I think they decide on a value at the start of every season (or possibly year?) and then it stays that way.  At least that's as I understand it.

The DLP website has pounds amount and not euros i was wanting the figures for plus
May 2015 Explorer
Sept 2015 B&B (Old one)
Dec 2015 Davy Crockett
March 2016 Davy Crockett
June 2016 New B&B
Sept 2016 New B&B
Nov 2016 Hotel Cheyenne
Feb 2017 Sequoia Lodge

Andybear

Quote from: jacmurphy on October 19, 2016, 10:37:29 AM
Quote from: dlpowl on October 18, 2016, 03:38:30 PM

The DLP website has pounds amount and not euros i was wanting the figures for plus

Have you looked on the French DLP website?