how early can i book

Started by darrenwest1, October 16, 2016, 03:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darrenwest1

id like to book next christmas at disney hotel for early dec 2017

we have been many times but never at the main hotel

i know its a lot of money but if i can get a deposit paid then it gives me more time to pay off the rest

anyone aware of how early i can book please

and do people think the main hotel is worth the extra
thanks

Zee79

Can usually book when the new prices are released often around November 1st. We want to book for the new year 2017/18

darrenwest1

we usually stay in sequia lodge but was wondering about something a little more magical ?

Nicola

You stars, I just logged on to ask the same question. It's my husbands 50th in October 17 I want to book a weekend then. Thank you
Cheyenne 1998
Cheyenne 2013
Cheyenne 2014
Cheyenne 2015
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Feb)
Disneyland Hotel 2017 (Oct)
Disneyland Hotel 2018

Waiting for... ****Disneyland Hotel 2021****

darrenwest1

can anyone confirm that the main disney hotel is worth the extra please

it would stretch us a little but ill manage if its worth the extra money

other than a nicer room what else do i get for my money please
thanks

haribosmum

Quote from: darrenwest1 on October 18, 2016, 08:03:24 PM
can anyone confirm that the main disney hotel is worth the extra please

it would stretch us a little but ill manage if its worth the extra money

other than a nicer room what else do i get for my money please
thanks

It is lovely, but does cost more (and even more so now you have to pay for breakfast at the highest rate) but the advantages are how close it is to the park, we popped in and out to warm up.  The breakfast is the nicest about with things like waitress service for tea/coffee/hot chocolate.  Pancakes for breakfast (didn't see them in the New York when I stayed).  Plus the hotel just has a lovely look in the lobby and smell!!!!  But you can always spend time in the lobby, bar, restaurant without staying in the hotel.  You could probably get one of the upgraded rooms that include snacks/drinks in the afternoon for the same if not less (I'm staying Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest this time, but there is also Newport bay compass club and Hotel New York Empire rooms).  I've stayed in the Pink hotel 3 times now, don't think I'd stretch to it again but it is lovely to have done it!  You also get a fast pass (one per person per day to use at any of the fast pass rides) again I think you only get them in the upgraded rooms at other hotels.

I believe at Christmas you can get decorated rooms but I've not done that before.  I have read lots of people like the feel of the Sequoia lodge in winter (it has the cosy mountain lodge feel to it). 

Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

darrenwest1

thank you for the great reply
whats the pink hotel tho ?

haribosmum

Pink hotel = Disneyland Hotel (the main one).  I've always called it that  :D If you look at my signature I seem to have given all the hotels a colour!
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20