Bookings for next year and big announcement

Started by loulou169, October 15, 2016, 04:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou169

Hi 🙋🏼

Has anyone noticed that you can longer book past March 2017? It's funny as the other week you could book up to September 2017! Do you think it has anything to do with the. If announcement on Monday?
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

Andybear

A few months ago I booked a stay in a Sequoia Lodge Montana Room  for 25th to 29th September next year.  A couple of days ago I rang because I want to upgrade it to a Golden Forest Room and was told that at the moment rooms are only being shown until the end of March next year - even for people who've already booked for later in the year and want to change their booking. The lady I spoke to said to ring up on 25th October which is when rooms for later in the year will be up again.  I mentioned this on another forum and someone responded to say that this always happens this time of year.

msRavenswood

Dates past March will be available once the new offer is released.

loulou169

Oh ok! This definitly had me a little perplexed earlier as I keep checking for when October 2017 dates are released and saw the dates didn't go far anymore! I just wanna hurry up and book!!
Santa Fe: Oct 2011
Santa Fe: Oct 2012
Cheyenne: Apr 2014
Hotel Kyriad: Mar 2017
SLGF: October 2017
Santa Fe: Feb 2018

FoX

From April 1st, breakfast will no longer be included when staying at a hotel. You can check magicbreak to get a quote for your stay for dates after april 1st. There you have the option to add a breakfast mealplan. These prices however are not yet official Disney prices as bookings at the disney site will be available from the end of Oct.

msRavenswood

I did a dummy test on Magic Breaks for the dates we have booked in September under the 2 nights free offer and it's £100 more expensive than Disney themselves.

Muminoz

No breakfast is pants! Especially when travelling from a long way, you want these things included

daddyof2

If you've already made a booking for after April 1st, your breakfast will still be included