Trip report Easter 2016 complete with pictures.

Started by Shirley, September 18, 2016, 09:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirley

Party: Myself Shirley, My son Calum 7, My sister Tara, her husband John, and her 3 kids Gary 16, Alex 7 and Jamie 3. Her daughter Chloe was meant to come but changed her mind after it was all paid for because she came 3rd in a local singing competition with the local radio station and had to sing at a teen aware concert so she stayed with her nanny. It was Myself, Tara, Alex and Calum's second time in Disney but John's, Gary's and Jamie's first time.

Day 1: Sunday the 20th of March:
We got up Sunday morning to very excited little boys because this year they knew we were going to Disney  and loved helping us with the planning. We went to the pirates village in liffey valley to entertain and tire the boys out for the day. After all the fun we went to the hotel and had dinner. After dinner we went to the rooms and tried to settle the boy in early because of our early fight the next morning but they were super excited as were we  ;D.

Day 2: Monday the 21st of March:
We got up at 3am and got the bus to the airport. We checked in and went for breakfast in Burger king. Then we boarded the plane. Before we knew it we were landing in Paris. We had booked a private transfer and it was waiting for us when we got off the plane. As soon as the car moved off the boys were asleep and before we knew it we were arriving at hotel New York.

Check in was quiet busy so John and Tara checked in while I brought the boys into the shop. R2D2 was attacking Jamie and he kept trying to pick it up. The CMs had great fun watching Jamie talk to it like it was real and she kept getting it to follow him. The rooms weren't ready so we left our bags with them and headed to get food. We went to have dinner at King Ludwicks. The food was lovely but Alex didn't eat a lot as he wasn't feeling too well he had tonsilites but he wasn't going to let that stop him enjoying Disney as he loves it.

After dinner we headed to the park. It was just magical being back. The boys were so excited to show Jamie everything. First we headed to the castle because the boys wanted to show Jamie the dragon under the castle. Then they tried to pull the sword from the stone. After this we headed to Buzz. Jamie loved it and loved using the lazer gun. Then we done Orbitron. After this we headed to our favourite ride the pirates of the carribean. Everyone agreed that it was a great ride. After this we stood to watch the parade outside pizzeria Bella Notte. Jamie was amazed at this and was waving at all the characters and the boys got loads of high fives.

After the parade was over we went in to pizzeria Bella Notte for our pause gourmande. After that we went on Buzz then we noticed people standing for Dreams so we found a spot. We left John with the kids and myself and Tara went and got pop corn. Dreams was amazing as usual and  everyone enjoyed it. After this we headed back to the hotel while John and Gary went to Earl of Sandwich to get us sandwiches. When we got to the room the boys found a little mickey tsum tsum each on their beds and they were delighted  :) Then we realised that we had forgot our bags and rang reception. They brought our bags up to us within a few minutes. Then john and Gary came back with the sandwiches. After our lovely sandwiches we all went to bed after a very long day.

Lavi

I' m so excited to hear from you again!

Great party you've had!

Shirley

Quote from: Lavi on September 18, 2016, 10:45:02 PM
I' m so excited to hear from you again!

Great party you've had!
Thank you we have like 4 days wrote out clicked the wrong button and lost it all had to start all over  :o   :D

Lavi

Shirley

Quote from: Lavi on September 18, 2016, 10:58:43 PM
Auch! I'm so sorry for you!
Awe thank you  :) It was horrible we laughted nd nearly cried but we just had to start again  :D

Shirley

Some more pictures  :)

disneymagic006

Hi sounds like you had lots of fun, lovely pictures. That parade spot looks pretty good. We usually view from the other side of the towers (next to castle stage) but looks to be more character interaction there?
1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

Shirley

Quote from: disneymagic006 on September 19, 2016, 11:05:54 PM
Hi sounds like you had lots of fun, lovely pictures. That parade spot looks pretty good. We usually view from the other side of the towers (next to castle stage) but looks to be more character interaction there?
Yeah it's just as they come out by its a small world. We stumbled by this place on our first visit. We had just come off the ride and I noticed the ropes going up so I said to my sister that I read on the fourm that ropes ment the parade must be starting. It's a great spot  :)

Shirley

Day 3: Tuesday the 22nd of March.

We got up bright and early at 7am we wanted to make the most of the E.M.H. but getting 3 tired boys up and dressed took longer than expected but once they were awake they were super excited for there first full day in Disney. On the way down to breakfast they noticed they were dressed the same and they were not impressed at all. We didnt want to waste time changing them so we told them it would be ok for today but we had to make sure after that that they wore different clothes  :) We headed down to breakfast there was a bit of a queue but we got seated within a few minutes in the diner restaurant. We eat our lovely breakfast quickly and then headed to the park.

First up you guessed it buzz and as we got off to look at the photos we realised that we never got our photopass so we bought it in the shop and got our photos put straight on it. Then we had a look around the gift shop. When the boys come out of buzz they always see Orbitron and always want to go on it so that's what we did next. The queue was about 20 minutes but the boys love it so we waited. Next stop was the tea cups. After that we decided to do Dumbo. This queue was about half an hour. Tara and Gary decided to go ahead to studios to see if they could get fast passes for Ratatouille. After Dumbo we headed over to studios to meet them. The fast passes were all gone by the time they got there so Tara, Gary and Alex decided to do Crush Coaster and they convinced John that it wasn't bad. The queue for this was about 40 minutes but we knew it wasn't going to get any quieter so they decided to do it anyway. While they were on this myself, Calum and Jamie went on cars rallye.  When we were finished in cars we went over to meet the others on Crush Coaster and we seen them whizzing by, poor John had his eyes closed  ;D. When he got off he said he liked but wouldn't do it again. He was the colour of a ghost. After this Tara and Gary decided to try Tower of Terror. This was 50 minutes of a wait. Myself and John just wondered around a bit and soaked in the atmosphere. We looked at the some of the show times but there was none about to start. At this stage the boys were getting hungry so we decided to go to the restaurant in between Blockbusters and restaurant des stars. We don't know the name of it maybe it is blockbusters. We got sandwiches and crisps and bought the boys Remi straws. We sent Tara and Gary a message to tell them where we were, but it was nearly an hour and a half from the time we left them until they met up with us.  The queue had ended up being a lot longer on them and they were starving and wrecked. After they had a bite to eat we decided to head to Ratatouille. We knew the queue was going to be long but we didn't mind we wanted to do it because we had missed it last year. It was about an hour but it was so worth it. We all loved it. Calum wouldn't leave the 3d glasses on because he said it was too realistic and scary but he loved the ride and laughed the whole way through it. This was definitely one of all our favourites. We couldn't believe that we hadn't bothered doing it last year.

Next we went to the parachute drop the wait was about 40 minutes. The last time we came to Disney it was the middle of March and not during the Easter holidays so the queue times were a lot less. We love this ride and so did 3 year old Jamie but John wasn't too fond of this ride either. The reason we know this is because even though he said he liked it every other time we went on it he would queue and then just as we got to the top he would always make an excuse to leave before we got on the ride. Next we done slinky which was about 25 minutes long. After this Gary decided to go back to the room to change his clothes because we had reservations at Café Mickey at 6.15 and we arranged to meet him there. Alex wanted to do RC Racer so we checked to see if he was the right height and he was so Tara brought him on it. He loved it. After this it was getting close to our reservations so we headed out of studios and we did a bit of shopping before we left. The boys bought toys. Calum had to buy another tsum tsum as company for his mickey one  :D He decided on hops and we got them autograph books.

After shopping we headed to Café Mickey. We were seated upstairs and Alex was worried that we might not see the characters because we were upstairs but we reassured him we would.  Calum and Jamie had the soup, Alex didn't have a starter. We had the salad. It was all lovely. When the characters started to come Jamie was in the middle of eating his soup he got into pictures and loved the interaction with the characters but he was terrified someone was going to take his soup and he kept a good eye on it  ;D and kept going back to eat more. For main course myself, John and Tara had burgers, Gary had a pizza. Jamie had pasta Calum had a pizza and Alex ordered a plain burger. When it came out it wasn't plain so we sent it back. It took awhile for them to cook the new burger and he was hungry so he had ate some of our food and was full by the time the burger came back out. All the food was delicious. The characters we met were Minnie (she took a real shine to Gary and little did we know at this stage it was going to be a reaccurance with all the characters) Goofy, Mickey, Geppetto and plutto. We had missed Dreams this night  but we had relaxed and took it easy and enjoyed our meal. After this we walked the short distance passed the light up trees and ice rink back to our hotel. The boys played for a while with their toys while we had a glass of wine. Alex was the first to fall asleep while the two live wires stayed awake until we we went to sleep.

Shirley

Day 4: Wednesday the 23rd of March:

We got up early headed for breakfast eat really fast and headed to the park because we wanted to sign the boys up for Jedi training. I stood in the queue I was about 10th in the line. They weren't taken names until 9.30 and it was only 8.30. It was freezing cold. John, Tara Gary and the boys went on Buzz afterwards they came back to me and John took over the queuing and we went on Orbitron. After this we went back to John to see how he was getting on and he said he needed the boys with him. So we left Alex and Calum with him and me, Tara, Gary and Jamie went on Buzz again. When we got out of Buzz we noticed that the doors had opened so we went inside and waited for them to be finished. Jamie has a little picnic for himself with stuff we had brought from home while we waited for them. When they came back Calum said he wasn't doing it but John had put his name down anyway encase he changed his mind.  We were hoping he would do it because he was looking forward to it for months and it would have been terrible if he missed out because of " stage fright" (his words). After this Tara and Gary decided to go on Indiana Jones while myself, John and the 3 boys decided to do Phantom Manor another one that Calum really wanted to do. He was in doubts about doing it as we got closer and I reminded his about how upset he got last year because it was closed and couldn't do it. So he braved it and he loved it as we all did. After phantom Manor we went into have a look around the shop and picked up a few souvenares and the boys bought hats.

After this we meet back up with Tara and Gary and headed over to Studios because we had a reservation at chez Remi. On the way over Jamie fell asleep in the buggy. We got there a little earlier than our reservation because we had to be back for the boys Jedi training and it was no problem. We were brought back to the back of the restaurant where the big glass wall is. The décor of the place was fabulous and the boys were in awe of it. We found the C.M that served us abrupt. He wasn't the friendliest. We handed him our vouchers and ordered our food. Myself John and Tara ordered an alcoholic drink each he told us that they were not included in the plus vouchers and we told him we knew this and would pay for them. He acted like this was going to be a huge issue and seemed very put out by it. He stood there looking confused for a bit and then walked away. We all had the salad and the steak. I ordered the cod and the ravioli  for Calum and Tara asked the C.M if she could have the cod and plain pasta (plain pasta was an option in the kids menu with another dish) and he said no it didn't come with plain pasta and only ravioli. At the time we just let it go and said we would give him some chips from our plate because he wouldn't eat ravioli, but we should have complained and looked to see a manager we were only looking for plain pasta.  We didn't order food for Jamie because he was still asleep and we didn't want to wake him. We said we would get him something later. We all thought the steak was lovely. Jamie woke up while we were eating and eat his weight in steak from our plates. The boys got donuts. Jamie eat Alex's because he didn't want it. We quiet enjoyed the food and the place was lovely but even the boys said they wouldn't like to go back there and we didn't leave him a tip.

After dinner we went back to the Disney park for the boys Jedi training. Calum was still insisting he wasn't doing it but we left him with John and Me, Tara, Gary and Jamie went on in. After a while we were sent back out to queue to be seated. We got great seats and after a while John came to sit beside us. He said Calum was fine and they both very excited. After a few minutes the boys came onto the stage all in their Jedi gear looking really well. Calum had a big smile on his face ready to become a Jedi. The show was brilliant we loved it, we were very proud of them. The boys were delighted with themselves. They received certs at the end of there training.

After this Alex complained he hadn't done his favourite ride yet Its a small world. So that's where we headed. The boys loved pointing out all the different dolls and telling Jamie all the different countries they were from, and by the end of it Jamie was singing the theme tune and sang it for the rest of the day. After this we decided to do the carousel. Then we did snow white and this reminded Calum of his favourite ride Phantom Manor so that's where we headed next. This was Tara and Gary's first time on this ride and Calum explained it all on the way over. They both enjoyed the ride. After this we went to pirates and did it twice. Then we done some more shopping. Alex bought a pirate jack costume and Calum and Jamie bought skulls with gross stuff inside it like eye balls and spiders. It was dark when we came out so we walked back to the castle but it was all starting to close off for Dreams. We ended up walking the long way round down by its a small world and we came out by Buzz. The boys played sword fighting while waiting for Dreams to start. They entertained a lot of people around us. We watched dreams from here. Our view for dreams wasn't great but the show was still brilliant. After this we headed back to the hotel and decided to get something to eat there. We went into the diner gave them our vouchers and we were given a seat. We then went around looking at the buffet which didn't look great and wasn't really to our taste. John commented that there was rabbit meat and Calum got very upset and refused to eat anything encase it was rabbit and wanted to know why these people would do something so horrible to something so cute and cuddly. He said "this is Disney". After we picked at a few bits we said we would call it a night.

Shirley

Day 5: Thursday the 24th of March.

We got up a bit later this morn as we were tired after the last few days. It was about 8.30. We went down for breakfast and the queue was really long and we weren't very hungry so John went into the restaurant and got a few rolls and we brought them with us. We had crisps that we brought from home so we had them with the rolls in the park. We went straight to Alice Curious Labyrinth. We went through the maize. We spent loads of time going around and taking loads of photos. We all enjoyed it. Alex was wearing his costume and got loads of attention from everyone. After that we went up the stairs and seen the lovely view and took some photos. We then went on Casey Jr and then on des Contes de fees. After that we went over to Phantom Manor. Then we went to the shooting galley.  John, Gary and the boys really enjoyed this. After this we went around by the western area and we seen the woodie and Jessie themed eggs. They boys loved this and Calum and Jamie lay down on the tracks and pretended they were dead.  Then John put them up on the wall beside the Woodie and Jessie eggs and we took pictures.

After this we decided to go get something to eat. Our original plan was to go to Annette's the first day we arrived and today but when we arrived it was closed for renovations and we were so disappointed because we loved eating here last year. We tried to book Café Mickey when we realised Annette's was closed but it was all booked.  So we decided to eat in Au Chalet De La Marionnette.   We used plus vouchers to eat in here and even the girl asked were we sure we wanted to use these here but we had no real choice cause everywhere seemed to be booked and we had already decided to eat in Rainforest café tonight and we couldn't use our vouchers there, so we were happy enough to eat lunch here. We used our pause graumande voucher too and the boys got donuts and ice cream.

So after we had eat we headed for pirates . On the way someone took Calums hat from his head messing. As we turned around there was a C.M dressed really nicely. He said who owns this hat and Calum said I do. The C.M laughed and said I know but who does this hat belong to. Calum said the princess and the frog. The C.M laughed again and told him it was Docter Faclier. He repeated it a few times until Calum was able to pronounce it correctly. He was very nice and then said goodbye. It was only until we got home and decided to watch the princess and the frog that we realised we had met prince Naveen. We were gutted that we didn't recognise him. We would have got a full meet and great with him and would have gotten photos because he was really nice and in no hurry. I felt so bad.

After pirates we went to Phantom Manor. Then the boys needed a Buzz fix then so we went there. Then we went on Its a Small world again. After this we stood to watch Dreams in the round thing as you enter the park in main street cause we wanted the others to see Dreams from a different area. I went to Cable car bake shop and got the boys some candy floss.  Dreams was magical and afterwards we headed for the rainforest café. We queued for about 20 mins but the boys were quite happy looking in at the croc. Every time we passed by the restaurant the boys had to run over and have a look  ;D. We all loved this place its amazing. We were seated by the apes and the boys got a fright every time they growled  ;D it was lots of fun. The food was lovely. The table next to us got the volcano desert and the boys thought it was cool so we ordered it. Jamie's face when he seen it was priceless and I was delighted I got a picture of it  :)

After we finished our food we headed back to our hotel we had a glass of wine and the boys played with the stuff they had bought in the shop earlier but it wasn't long before we called it a night. 

I just love this picture

The face when he seen the volcano  :)

Shirley

Day 6: Friday the 25th of March:

We had decided that today was meet characters day and get some photos on our photo pass, cause we hadn't done any. We went for an early breakfast, eat fast and headed for the park. It was about 8.30. When we got in Mickey and Pluto were doing meet and greet. The queue wasn't too long it was about half an hour. When it was the boys turn they ran in for hugs. Pluto decided to squish Calum's hat which we all found very funny. The very nice C.M. gave out to Pluto and fixed it for Calum. This was a great interaction with them and we all stood in for photographs.

We went on Buzz after this. Then we went to see the dragon under the castle. Afterwards we went looking for more characters. We decided to go see Thumper and Miss Bunny. The queue was about 45 minutes. While we were in the queue we were very entertained by them messing. Thumper at one stage decided he was having a rest and sat down on the curb, but the C.Ms made him get up again  ;D. They were very funny. When it was our turn the boys again ran in for big hugs and got their autograph books signed and then  posed for photos. The C.M told Gary to get in for photos.  It was at this time that Miss Bunny took a shine to Gary. She hugged him and blow kisses at him. Then kissed him and brought him off to one side. Thumper got very jealous.  It was all very funny and even when we were leaving she wouldn't let him go and brought him over to one side. The C.M had to tell her that she had to let him go his family were going without him  ;D.

After this we were feeling hungry so we went to get something to get. We decided to go to Hakuna Matata to get some lunch. The food was nice and we enjoyed sitting for a while.

After we were finished we walked down to Phantom Manor. The queue wasn't too long. We all love this ride. It was lots of fun and the boys had themselves all hyped up about the knocking door and who was going to come out through it. So after this we decided to go to pirates our other favourite ride. On the way we noticed that the Genie was doing meet and greet so we joined the queue. It was about an hour but we didn't mind. Just as we were getting near the top of the queue the Genie left and we were told someone else would be out soon. After a few minutes Abu came. There was a lady in front of us and she told us we could go ahead of her as her family weren't here yet. But just as the boys were ready to walk over she said oh wait my family are here now and its our turn. We just let her go. Then when they were finished our boys went over to Abu, He signed the autograph books and interacted great  with them. They were amazed at the smoke coming from the Geni lamp then when all went quiet. The boys stared in amazement and fright and Abu hide behind the tree. As we turned around we realised Jafar was coming. He walked over and commanded all. He commanded Calum to come towards him. Calum wearily went over to him. He commanded Abu to come over too. He signed the autograph books and they all stood for photos. We were delighted they got to meet both, if we had to insist in going before the other lady we wouldn't have meet Jafar. We were delighted every cloud has a silver lining.  Jafar was so much in character and very scary that the boys were weary of him. It was loads of fun and they spent loads of time with them. It was a great meet and greet.

After this we decided to head towards the carrousel. On the way Alex got distracted about something so we kept calling him 'Alex, Alex'  but he was in his own world. Until Peter Pan walked by and said hello Alex and Alex turned around in amazement, and then said goodbye Alex. Alex turn to us and made a wow face and said in amazement  'how did Peter Pan know my name'.  We smiled at him and said that's the magic of Disney to which he was delighted.

After this we went on the Carrousel, then les Contes de fees, Then Jamie said he wanted to go to Alice;s curious lybrinth. So we went there. After this we went to Phantom Manor and Pirates cause these are our favourites. We went straight into the shop to get our photo on our photo pass and spent loads of time in the shop browsing and buying stuff as always because we all love this ride and all the souveners in this shop.  After this we went and stood for dreams. On the way back to the hotel we got an earl of sandwich and headed for bed as we were all wrecked in the hope of an other early rise for our last full day in the park.

Shirley

Day 7: Saturday the 26th of March.

We woke up at 7.30 to a very rainy day. We went for breakfast and watched through the window everyone walking up and down in the rain. We took our time eating breakfast and afterwards we went to the hotel shop to buy ponchas and then headed to the park. The rain eased off a bit on our way to the park. We decided to head straight to have a look around the inside of the castle as John hadn't seen it yet. We went around the castle and took a few pictures of the windows and stuff. We then went into la Boutique du Chateau. As we were standing in the shop I noticed Goffy walking passed the shop enterence in a spring costume, He waved. After this I noticed loads of Dancers in costume going by too. They all waved at us. I said to the rest of them lets go and see what going on. As we walked out of the shop a C.M stopped us from going any further. We stood where we were and then after a few minutes the C,M beckoned us to follow him. We followed him outside the castle and ended up in the front row for the Easter parade and it lifted all our spirits even though it was still raining. The dancing and costumes were amazing. They circled around a few times we got loads of photos and the boys loved waving at all the characters and the interaction.

After the parade we went into visit the dragon and the boys insisted on calling her Malificent. Then we walked down to Aubergu de cendrillon for our reservation. It was pouring rain at this stage. We passed by the well and the boys got pictures beside it.  Calum got a photo taken beside tinkerbell. We were a bit early so we decided to do Buzz. After this we headed to the princesses for our dinner. As we got there Alex decided that he would wait outside with the buggy because he didn't want to meet the princesses. We explained to him that he had to come in because this was our lunch and we were going to be in there a long time and if he didn't come in he would be hungry, He reluctinly followed us. We went in and we were seated. The C.M was so nice. Shortly after Cinderella came along. The boys were amazed along with Alex. The interaction was great. She signed their autograph books and got photos with them. She treated the boys like prince's and they loved it. After this Alex couldn't wait for the next princess to come out. The next princess out was Belle. She was amazing, the boys were more than happy to pose with her and Alex told her his sister at home loved her and she was her favourite princess. She signed the back of his autograph book with a special message for Chloe. After this we meet Snow white and Prince Charming. For starter we had soup the kids had salad. Gary had lobster and tried to get Calum to eat some. The food was all very nice. For mains we had rack of lamb it was lovely. Alex wanted plan pasta and chicken and it was no problem big difference from Chez Remi nothing was too much trouble. For desert the boys had the Cinderella slippers which were really nice and we had the pumpkin ice cream which was lovely. During desert the princesses did their dance. It was great. Sussie and Peral came over next. The boys had loads of cuddles and they signed their autograph books. We totally loved this dinning experience and will definitely return again. Alex most enjoyed it even though he was the one who didn't want to go in, in the beginning.

After we came out the rain had stopped. We went over to Aladans Cave. We all loved this and got lots of photos. Jamie loved leading us around.

Then we went to studios. The boys had to have a go on the scream monitors on the way passed the monsters inc area. We went on cars first. After cars we went on parachute drop. When we were half way through the queue John decided he needed to go to the toilet. He left to go and didn't come back. As we went to get on the parachute Jamie seen john standing at the side. Jamie shouted hello daddy. John shouted hello my man. Jamie shouted I'm here and your there. John said ye good man. Jamie said I'm going to go up daddy cause I'm brave and your staying there cause your scared ;D. We all laughed and John got embarrassed and walked away.

We then went to the Disney Jr show. Jamie enjoyed this and knew all the characters and songs. After this we went to Stitch live. The boys sat in the front on the carpet and we sat behind them on the chairs. Stitch interacted with a guy named Steve in the audience. We found out that Steve was from Ireland. Stitch then spoke to Alex He asked him where he was from. Alex said Ireland so Stich wanted to know did they know each other. He asked Alex did he have a girlfriend. Alex said yes and stitch asked him did he kiss her. Alex just laughed. Then Stitch said I bet you do.  Then Stitch said by the way is everyone here from Ireland. We all enjoyed this show. Stitch was lots of fun. After this we went to see Cinamagic. Cinamagic was brilliant and again this year from the whole show all Calum took from it was the exercist and wanted to know was what the zombie thing was. We then went to see the car stunt show. The boys loved this show and Jamie loved seeing lightning mc Queen and Mater.

After the shows John and Gary went to look around.. Tara and Alex went on Tower of Terror and I brought Calum and Jamie on the magic carpets. Because it was just me and the two boys I put them in the front and I sat behind them. Calum was not very impressed because he wanted to sit beside me.  We decided to do  parachute jump next. As we got to the top of the queue they stopped the ride because it was too windy. After this we met up with John and Gary and went to meet Tara and Alex in the tower of terror shop. After a few minutes they came off the ride and Tara said that he was a bit scared but he enjoyed telling the boys all about it. After we looked around the shop we went on Rataouille.

We decided then to go back to the Disney park but on the way out we did a bit of shopping. We decided to do tea cups in the dark. We just made It before the ride closed for the night. It was fabulous all light up.  Then headed for dreams. We stood at the circle thing in main street. We got here quiet early and had a good view against the rail. A few minutes before Dreams started a group of teenagers came up and stood behind us. They all seems drunk and two of the girls tried to push there way in front of us. I told them that we had stood and queued the last half hour and they were not pushing in front of us. They all laughed and then started speaking to each other in another language. During Dreams they continued to try push in front of us but I stood my ground. They kept laughing, talking and messing through Dreams. At one stage they all said eww. One of them must have been sick cause after a few minutes there was an awful smell. A lot of people just left. This was definitely not the way we wanted to spend our last Dreams but what can you do we made the most of it. It was sad hearing the announcement "Thank you for visiting Disneyland Paris We hope to see you all again real soon" Knowing we wouldn't be hearing it again for a while  :'(.

After this we headed to get something to eat in planet Hollywood. There was quiet a queue but we went to the bar and waited. It wasn't too long before we got our seat. We got the menu's but waited a long time to be served. After a while John went to see why we weren't getting served. The guy said well its not my table but I will check for ye. At this stage the boys were all wrecked and starving. Eventually a girl came out and said ill take your drinks order and we asked her could she not take our food order and she hymed and hawed. Then she said ok took it, after a few minutes she came out with our drinks but we must of waited a half hour for our food to come and it wasn't great. I have to say the toilets are absolutely horrible. Don't think we'll be rushing back here. After we eat we headed for home the boys got straight into bed and me and Tara finished our wine and packed the bags because tomorrow we were heading home  :(

Shirley

Day 8: Easter Sunday the 27th of March:

We woke up early and the boys were super excited that the Easter bunny had come to the hotel. We finished the last of our packing and headed for our last breakfast. It was lovely as usual. When we were done we brought our bags down to the baggage room. Then headed to studios cause the boys wanted to meet Spiderman. The Spiderman queue was 90 minutes long so I stayed in the queue while Tara, John and the boys went to see how long the queue to see Buzz was. This queue was 40 minutes long so John stayed in this queue while Tara brought the boys on cars which was only 20 minutes long. After this they went back to meet John who was near the top of the queue. Jamie got a big hug off Buzz and he was delighted because he loves him. He was amazed at meeting Buzz and we got lots of lovely photos on the photo pass.

At this stage I was nearing the top of the queue for Spiderman. I started chatting to a very nice Irish couple who had just arrived. I gave them loads of advice on where to go and where was nice to eat. I was starting to worry that the others weren't going to make it back on time but just as I got to the top of the queue they came back. The interaction with Spiderman was amazing and the boys loved him. We got loads of lovely photos on our photopass.

After this we went over to the Disney park.  We went on Phantom Manor then we did pirates then we did Buzz. We then decided to go meet Marie. The queue was about half an hour and we had our Inventions Brunch in about half an hour but we decided to take a chance and queue anyway. Marie was lovely and cuddly and we got more nice photos and it was lots of fun.

After this we headed to Inventions for our Easter Brunch. When we got to there the C.M asked us if we had vouchers. We told him we had plus vouchers and he explained very nicely with the plus vouchers we would have to pay the difference. We were brought to our table. First over to us was Goofey. He done a lot of messing with the kids and posed for lots of photos. Next was Daisy, she gave them lots of cuddles. Next was Chip and Dale. They were very excited to see the tsum tsums that Calum and Jamie had. Calum had Dale and Jamie had Chip. They had lots of fun playing with themselves which was very funny. After this Calum decided he wanted to go get some prawns. While we were gone the white Rabbit had come over and we just arrived back to get photos with Alice. Gary had to break the prawns open for Calum. He was a bit weary by the look of them but tried them anyway. He had eaten prawns at home but never king prawns. John decided to try a snail. It was very funny he put it in his mouth and chewed it but after a few minutes he said it was not very chewable and tasted horrible. He had to spit it out in his napkin he wasn't able to swallow it. Next out was mad hatter. He was lots of fun and messed with the boys. They got a good laugh from him. Next over was Pluto. He lifted Jamie up on his knee and gave him loads of snuggles. Then he decided to see if he could fit Calums head in his mouth which he could. We were very surprised when we seen a lady coming around making balloon animals. The boys got snakes like Jafars stick. They were delighted with them. The March Hair came over and Jamie decided to beat him with the balloon, but before we got time to tell Jamie to stop the March Hair got Calums snake off him and played along with Jamie. After this Donald Duck came over. He messed with the boys and covered their eyes when we were taking photos of them. It was great. Myself and Tara had a bottle of white wine to celebrate our great holiday. So at this stage we were feeling quiet merry. We really enjoyed the food, the character meets and the whole brunch experience.

After Brunch we decided that we were going to go on our favourite rides before we had to leave. We headed over to  Buzz as we were going through we were all saying goodbye Buzz we will see you soon. We then went on Orbitron. Next we went to the Dragon to say goodbye to "Malificent".  Then we headed toward Pirates we done it twice. On the second go we asked the C.M would it be possible to sit in the front because it was our last go as we were going home soon. She was more than happy to oblige. I sat in the front with the three boys and John, Gary and Tara sat behind us. We all decided to  make funny faces for the photo but just as we got ready Jamie grabbed one of my hands and put it around his waist like a seat belt.  He wasn't used to sitting in the front and it was a little bit more scary. The photopass picture turned out great. When we were done we said goodbye Pirates see you soon. Last was Phantom Manor. So we headed across and enjoyed our last ride. We all really loved it and were sad to leave it. As we came out it started to spill rain and we realised we had lost half of our ponchas. So we put what we had on the kids and made a run for Earl of Sandwich so get something nice before we headed home. We got some lovely hot sandwiches and gave our left over meal vouchers to a young family (we had extra because Chloe didn't come) and told them they had to be used by tonight. They were delighted and offered to give us money for them. We told them there was no need as we were leaving and they were only going to go to waste and we were happy someone was going to get use out of them.

After this we headed to hotel New York to get our bags and as we walked out the door the taxi was waiting to bring us back to the airport. It wasn't long before we were on our flight for home after a wonderful magical holiday.

Lavi

You had a great trip! Thank you so much for sharing!