Confusion over dining plan

Started by Disneylover99, September 15, 2016, 09:28:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneylover99

Hi, I am currently in the process of booking a 4day/3night trip to Disneyland Paris in July 2017 for 2 adults staying in either sequoia lodge or Santa Fe and also looking to book either a half board standard or plus meal plan. We are both fussy eaters and I am wondering if it would be worth just getting standard meal plans and then paying to upgrade if there are any more expensive places we would like to eat, such as cafe Mickey. I am also wondering if Disney will release the free meal plan offer anytime soon or if it would just be worth booking with the free night offer currently available if this would end up being cheaper?
Any help would be really greatful!

polar vixen

The 30 percent off and free dining plan generally comes out early October. In which case I'd go for the plan which fits the hotel you book. If you can if go for sequoia over Santa Fe-the Theming is good at Santa Fe but sequoia is so much closer to walk to at the end of the day. If it turns out that the price in October is more expensive you could always find a country where there offer is 2 days/2 nights free, call the English booking line and ask to book with a cross over offer.