3 or 4 nights

Started by Martinp, September 08, 2016, 11:33:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinp

Can you do everything in 3 nights if get first train out and last one home so almost 4 full days .

msRavenswood

Martinp

October half term mid week

twigs72

Depends on what you are planning to do at the park and studio and also I presume as you are going in the October half you will be going as a family and the ages of your children. We went just in the August holidays and did everything that we planned for to do on a 3 night stay which my kids are 6 and 11 but it can be done. Also we didn't rush anything and took everything calmly.

Are you staying at the DLP's hotels as you can get into the park early before general opening.

Martinp

Yes will be on site with a 4 and 11 year old

disneymagic006

I would say yes it's doable to get everything done in that timescale. Do plan your days though and make use of the early magic hours, head for the busiest rides at the start or end of the day. Book your restaurants so there is less waiting around etc

We usually do 4 nights but usually arrive late or have to leave early so it's pretty much 4 and a bit days.

We have the luxury of 5 nights and pretty much 6 days next visit though but that's taking into consideration my little ones will only be 3 and 1.

1992 - Newport Bay
1994 - Newport Bay
1997 - Sequoia Lodge
1999 - Davy Crockett
2002 - Santa Fe
2005 - Davy Crockett
2008 - Santa Fe
2010 - Sequoia Lodge (January)
2010 - Newport Bay (August)
2015 - Cheyenne
2017 - Sequoia Lodge Golden Forest stay booked for 5 nights July 2017. Excited for the 25th Anniversary!

jolanxyz

Yes, you can. In august we arrived on sunday around noon in the hotel and after a busy check in we went to the parks around 1.30. On Wednesday we left around 4 in the afternoon. We did all available shows and attractions we were able to do with a small child (6, but short for her age). Breakfasts at 7.30 so we could use the magic hours a little bit. Our offer included mealplan, I made reservations so we had a schedule to work with. We had longer lunches around 1 as a sitdown break, ate the teatime treats around 5 (less busy as 3 o'clock) and had a diner in the Village around 7.30. One night we want back to see Dreams and on the other two nights we went to the hotel to relax/sleap early. Taking your rest is important when on a schedule.