Birthday badge? ?

Started by Vikkilou, August 23, 2016, 10:50:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vikkilou

It's my husbands birthday on our last day so I've booked cafe mickey for breakfast as a treat. Just wondered if il be able to get him a badge while am there ?? He's gonna hate me but the kids will make him wear it ha ha
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

RockNRoller

Do you mean an age badge? I wore one when I was there for my 40th and the response form CM's and characters was fantastic. Or did you mean the badge you can get from City Hall? Either one means lots of extra attention for the day.
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

Vikkilou

Just a normal badge.  Il need to take his passport to prove his birthday at city hall??
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

macca1476

Go into City Hall in the morning and tell one of the cast members there that it is his birthday. They'll give him a sticker to wear for the day.

Did this with my daughter and some cool stuff happened around the park. Best was the Star Tours cast member getting everyone on the ride to sing happy birthday to her before the ride started :)

sleepychap

Cafe Micky and inventions will do cake and sing happy birthday with characters and cake
Happened whilst we were in inventions to a guy who got highly embarrassed much to amusement of his kids!

macca1476

yeah they do, link below was last updated in november so not sure what the cost is..

http://www.dlpguide.com/planning/dining/restaurant-menus/inventions/

And if i remember rightly its a similar cost across restaurants.

ukretrozone

Just found this seller on etsy:
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TangledCelebrations?ref=condensed_trust_header_icon_items

Considering getting one of these badges for my trip as I celebrate my 30th whilst I'm there. Just thought I'd pass this on in case it interests anyone

Apples6124

You have to book birthday celebration at hotel to get cake and all the characters come over to table... I have to say spending like every birthday at DLP lol it is a magical moment but it does cost like 20€ or something like that