Pre-trip Report - Monday 1st August

Started by seraphelle, July 28, 2016, 10:51:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seraphelle

So tomorrow I am off to Barcelona with my bestie for a mini holiday. We're leaving Barcelona on Monday morning early, and arrive at Charles de Gaulle airport around 9:30am, and our flight home from there isn't until 8:45pm. So I plan to be on the 10:16am TGV to Chessy  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm very excited. My friend has only been to DLP on a school trip as a teenager and she had a bad knee at the time and was on crutches, so didn't do much other than hobble around after her mates - no rides, no characters, and I'm pretty sure the studios weren't there then (1993/4?).

She has a thing about people completely hidden in costumes, so no Mickey / Minnie or characters like that. She's up for princesses and Spidey (thank GOD!) but that's it.

Must do's are Phantom Manor, Pirates, Buzz, Peter Pan and maybe Ratatouille. Also magic on parade, and hopefully I'll can plonk her down with a coffee somewhere and squeeze a Minnie cuddle in  ;D

After the parade we're meeting a friend in Ludwigs for happy hour before the TGV back to the airport at 19:30.

Did I mention I'm excited????  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Anything you think we should really do that I might have overlooked in my excitement?
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Sugaroo_

Sounds like an awesome plan! Maybe squeeze in Mickey & and the Magician too?
"Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret...all the best people are."

fairymom

I think you might be cutting it a bit fine for your flight? I'd leave earlier than that but I'm sure you have it all in hand.

Hope you get to do lots in the time you have. We went for only 3 hours 10 days ago and got loads in!