Princess Pavilion: Princess timetable

Started by stifle, July 01, 2016, 10:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stifle

I heard a rumour that later this year a schedule will be published at the Princess Pavilion indicating which princess will be available to meet at which time. Don't know if it's true, but it would be pretty amazing.

SophieMiddleton

They have a sign outside starting from today saying who is inside and until what time!

dlpowl

Finally!  Although I was surprised that it's only 2 princesses per day.  I'd have thought there would've been 4 or 5 in a day. I hope they're going to have a 3 or 4 day rota so that all the Princesses make an appearance over the course of people's stays.  But on the other hand, there's 2 rooms, isn't there?  For today it says Cinderella until 4.30pm then Ariel until 7pm.  So are they going to have 2 Cinderellas then 2 Ariels etc? 

I'll be interested to see how it's going to work.

msRavenswood

stifle

Quote from: dlpowl on July 01, 2016, 10:34:19 AM
Finally!  Although I was surprised that it's only 2 princesses per day.  I'd have thought there would've been 4 or 5 in a day. I hope they're going to have a 3 or 4 day rota so that all the Princesses make an appearance over the course of people's stays.  But on the other hand, there's 2 rooms, isn't there?  For today it says Cinderella until 4.30pm then Ariel until 7pm.  So are they going to have 2 Cinderellas then 2 Ariels etc? 

I'll be interested to see how it's going to work.
Well, there's only one Cinderella and one Ariel, so I can't see that working ;). Even if the magical nature of the PP allowed the princesses to appear on both sides at once, the photos are all on screens at the exit and it would only be a matter of time before a young guest said "mum, why does that Ariel not look like Ariel when we met her"?

polar vixen

maybe they're going to set it up do it's the same add when they had frozen princesses but with 2 rooms running?

haribosmum

It will be the same as when I went in Feb and you only had Aurora to meet, both rooms in use, characters come over covered in a cloak and the photo screens are off as you leave.
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

dlpowl

Oh, so they do have 2 of the same Princess at the same time?  Interesting!  Kills the Magic a bit though, doesn't it!  Even for us grown ups because I don't know about everyone else but when I'm there I'm totally sucked in and believe it all as much as the children!  Hahaaa!

MrsRoachy

When we went in June we met Ariel one day and Cinderella the next. The kids didn't notice but it was the same lady both days just in different outfits!

Vikkilou

As that signs says ariel in the afternoon do you just queue in the afternoon to see her?
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Karen101

The sign tells you the time for the princess ... And you just line up to go see her.

We did the princesses each day there was a different one for our DD, each day the sign said 60 mins but we waiting no longer than 45.

In our week we saw Ariel, Aurora, Cinderella and Rapunzel :)

Vikkilou

So you don't have to queue first thing in the morning for tickets to then come back & queue again??
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Karen101

Nope :) you just go to the pavilion and lineup there ... At least we did lol if that was wrong no cast member ever corrected us lol the only thing you have to do that for at the moment is the Jedi Academy

Vikkilou

Fantastic I really want to meet ariel she is my all time favourite . Am sure my boys won't mind either if we're not having to queue twice
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

Karen101

Ariel was the earlier time the days we were there so I think it was 2 till 4 ...