DCR- meal plan? Confused.

Started by Loopylou532, June 08, 2016, 03:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loopylou532

I'm looking at booking on the German sight and it includes free half board. Is that just at the hotel? Or is it standard. I read someone where it's dependant on the hotel?
I'm confused.

Magic_Liv

I don't know I it is the same buy I booked on the English site for end of may and got the free half board. I had assumed it was standard half board and called up to upgrade to the half board plus and was informed that it depends on the hotel. I was staying in sequoia so got half board plus but I'm not sure about what you get for the other hotels :)

dlpowl

If you're staying at Davy Crockett, Santa Fe or Cheyenne then you'll get the standard.   Standard is not the 'hotel only' option, it's the one above that and gives you a choice of about 6 or 7 buffet style restaurants (I can't remember exactly how many).  For stays at Sequoia Lodge, New York and Newport Bay you get the Plus option and I'm pretty sure that if you're in the Disneyland Hotel you get Premium.

Don't forget that you can eat at any of the Disney owned restaurants and just use your Standard vouchers for their monetary value and pay the difference.

We are staying at Davy Crockett and plan to eat at Cafe Mickey and Chez Remy, and just pay the extra.