Long shot but lost all my pics....help

Started by KateB, June 02, 2016, 11:28:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KateB

Hi all,  Just returned from a very wet trip to Disney land paris. On Monday 30th my little boy was chosen to be the captain of the day on pirates of the carribean ride. I obviously took lots of pictures of this and was thrilled. On Tuesday my phone broke and i have lost all my pictures  :'(. There were lots of brits there taking pictures of my little boy when it happened and as a long shot I thought I'd ask if anyone has a picture of him. He was dressed as Peter pan. I know this is a real long shot but couldn't not ask. Thanks in advance -one very sad Mummy  :( :'(
December 2009 kriad hotel. (Xmas day!)🎅🎄❄⛄
February 2010 Santa Fe hotel.🚘🚗
Baby break....💙💙
August 2013 Santa Fe hotel🌞
March 2015 sequoia lodge.
May 2016 sequoia lodge.

seraphelle

Quote from: KateB on June 02, 2016, 11:28:32 AM
Hi all,  Just returned from a very wet trip to Disney land paris. On Monday 30th my little boy was chosen to be the captain of the day on pirates of the carribean ride. I obviously took lots of pictures of this and was thrilled. On Tuesday my phone broke and i have lost all my pictures  :'(. There were lots of brits there taking pictures of my little boy when it happened and as a long shot I thought I'd ask if anyone has a picture of him. He was dressed as Peter pan. I know this is a real long shot but couldn't not ask. Thanks in advance -one very sad Mummy  :( :'(

OMG how awful! Have you checked the iCloud or Google Photos or anything to see if they have backed up automatically? It might not switch on but if you plug it in to your computer via a USB lead you might still get some files off it as a storage device?
Failing that, contact the manufacturer and explain and they may be able to get something off the internal storage on the phone for you? Or even your network provider? xx
Disneyland Hotel ~ 3rd - 6th October 2013
Sequoia Lodge ~ 28th October - 1st November 2014
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 12th - 20th November 2015
Sequoia Lodge ~ 15th - 18th May 2016
Day trip ~ 1st August 2016
HiPark ~ 4th - 6th November 2016
Rive Gauche ~ 17th - 21st February 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 29th May - 3rd June 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 23rd - 27th October 2017
Rive Gauche ~ 27th - 30th October 2017
Adagio Val d'Europe ~ 14th - 19th March 2019

Zee79

They might still be salvageable off the SD card? Hubby managed to save mine when I was pushed into a pool last summer & the camera came in with me. He put the card into the laptop & downloaded some recovery software. Its heartbreaking when you lose those memories.

KateB

Thanks for the advice. I've made an appointment to see someone tomorrow but I doubt they can help. My phone doesn't have an sd card as it's all built in its a galaxy s6. I've tried plugging it into my laptop but the phone has locked itself and won't unlock with finger print,  password or my google account. I'm gutted. Thinking of planning my next Disney trip to cheer myself up. Xx
Baby break....💙💙
May 2016 sequoia lodge.

billy

a similiar thing happened to us so i know how you feel...gutted!
we took loads of photos on my husbands phone as mine isnt as good and when we got home we found that they had all disappeared.
He took the sd card out of the phone and put it in the computer and clicked on recovery and lo and behold we found them all though we have still lost the ones of my daugther talking to Merida for about 10 mins but at least we found the rest.
Try this you never know it may work! good luck i hope you are able to get them back

KateB

Thanks for the reply. My phone doesn't have an sd card so I couldnt do that. I've had to have the phone reset so I've definitely lost them.  I'm gutted 😢 xx
Baby break....💙💙
May 2016 sequoia lodge.

billy

Samninetysix

This claims to be able to do it even after a reset

http://www.smart-iphone-recovery.com/android-data-recovery/

It's an initial free download so cant hurt to try

KateB