Pre Trip Report - July 2016

Started by Karen101, June 01, 2016, 02:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zee79

Welcome home! Was wondering if we would be hearing from you soon  :)

dlpowl

Hope you had a wonderful time!  Can't wait to hear your story!

Vikkilou

How was your trip & all the surprises ??
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

cjebs

Karen101

It was all amazing such a fantastic time.

Mickey and the Magician ... Amazing ... And now it's on more times a day it will be great

Peter Pan opened a day early and it was fantastic

Main Street station is unveiled and looks fab

The frozen summer fun is wonderful ... Really cute

And OMG the rides were practically walk on all week save Friday ... Our longest wait was 45 mins in the studios for parachute drop .. I've never been when it was so quiet line wise it was amazing. (Except princess pavilion was 60 mins )

Also the amount of characters that were out was fantastic, Peter Wendy Smee Genie Gaston Cruella Sully Stitch Tiana Jafar Merida Mad Hatter Alice Pinicchio and Gippetoe loads more some had timed spots and others were random

polar vixen

where did you see Gaston cruella abd sulley please?  been desperate to see them and not seen Since they stored doing stArs n cars!

dlpowl

So pleased you had a great time!  How did the surprise reveal go? 

Vikkilou

Omg my kids would do mad if they saw stitch!!! 
Glad u had a good time
Santa fe may 15
Cheyenne sept 16
Sequoia sept 17

dlpowl

Can we post video clips here?  Not from YouTube, but our own video clips?  If we can, how would I do it?

norhel

Quote from: dlpowl on July 11, 2016, 03:29:26 PM
Can we post video clips here?  Not from YouTube, but our own video clips?  If we can, how would I do it?

You can't upload a video directly on here. You need to go through a website like YouTube or other services.
4 trips to DLP, 3 to WDW, 1 to Disneyland California

dlpowl

Karen101

The big reveal went very well lots of screaming and crying lol I'm use people thought we were nuts hahaha

Cruella was near the ToT in the studios, Sully was outside the screen floor in the studios.  Gaston was near the sword and the stone in fantasy land, apparently Belle had been out in her blue dress earlier as well but we never saw her.  Stich was near small world, beside the back walk way to discovery land :)

grawns

Glad you had such a great time!!!

Karen101

Sorry for the delay had a mental few weeks and a death in the family my trip report should be up soon-!!

grawns