Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril Backwards?

Started by KittyVogt, May 04, 2007, 08:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyVogt

I've read conflicting facts from different websites and i can't work out which is true. Is the Indiana Jones Temple of Peril backwards at the moment or forwards?
Thanks

Reiana

As far as I know it's forwards. A few years ago is was backwards but it was not very popular.

Dlrpfan

Indianna jones hads been running forward since 2005 i think (might have beeen last year) So no more backwards loops :(
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

shell_ely

i know it is fowards now  :ears:
 i much more enjoy it fowards it was not as much fun backwards it just felt realy bumpy ,much better now just hope they dont change it again  :stitch_bounce:

KittyVogt

Thanks, i was hoping it wouldn't be backwards anymore. It'd be way too scary for me! It sounded like it'd be pretty painful for your neck and your head.

x-charlotte-x

I rode it last year going forwards and it was very bumpy and the seats were like cement blocks, i would'nt like to ride it backwards though not being able to see where you were going and not being able to prepare yourself for the drops and the loop.  :roll:

1997 - Santa Fe
2006 - Cheyenne
2009 - New York

tubbsy

Well, I think you're all brave/crazy to ride it whatever way! I stand there, look at the ride and then walk away quickly feeling sick. It would be wasted on me with my eyes shut anyway!

So I'm pathetic! :P

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

speedpacket

Quote from: "tubbsy"Well, I think you're all brave/crazy to ride it whatever way! I stand there, look at the ride and then walk away quickly feeling sick. It would be wasted on me with my eyes shut anyway!

So I'm pathetic! :P
Try to remember what I said about space mountain ;)  The make rides for people, so there' snot much that can go wrong ;)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

smurfy74

This is a really tame coaster and looks worse than it is. Forwards is more fun than backwards and the loop is definately the best bit. Enjoy the temple of peril :)

kate

i really enjoyed the temple of peril, both ways.

i rode it backwards the first few times.  then forewards a couple of years later.
Kate, disneyholic who is having withdrawal symptoms!

kurgly_bird

it is worth doing, not that scary once you have braved it once. took me a while to build up to it, but now it is one of my favourites. i never had the courage to do it backwards but it is great fun forwards, excellent views! tip: make sure your head is right back for the loop or else you will end up with it stuck down, painful lol.

x x x

tubbsy

Nope, you havent convinced me! What a wimp! :cry:  :P

I'll just walk right past thank you so very much! :lol:

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia

kurgly_bird

hehe tubbsy, i understand why you don't want to, i know how scary they all look!

x x x

miss disney fan

last time we went to dlrp we watch the people heading for Indiana Jones laughing and joking and then we walked around to where they exit the ride and watch how many of then where coming of the ride abit green and very quite  :P

tubbsy

I witnessed this at Space Mountain-in particular a young lad-12ish-rubbing his Dads bck whilst his Dad threw up!

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia