Luggage EuroStar

Started by luckylady, May 08, 2016, 04:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luckylady

Travelling by Eurostar from Kings Cross - but changing I believe - just wondering what the luggage allowance was per person as my paperwork is not through yet.

Any tips of carrying a cool bag around as we dont have a pushchair anymore!

Thanks

grovesie

there,s no luggage allowance weight.... as long as you can carry it. What was it you wanted to keep cool? We take seal-able freezer bags and fill them with ice. works for us

luckylady

well I was thinking of taking a cool bag so I can load it up with snacks and drinks -
how would that work filling it up with ice I am staying in the New York Hotel x

grovesie

There are ice machines on every/most floors. We half filled food bags with ice sealed them, put them in another food bag to stop any leakage and then placed them in a thermal bag( like a kids lunch bag). We take cans of coke and the odd cider. Keeps them cool a treat

stifle

A cool bag may not be permitted into the park under the "no picnic" policy, depending on how large it is. A small one for drinks would be fine, but if you try to bring in one of those gigantic ones on wheels, the cast members will be within their rights to ask you to leave it at Guest Storage.

luckylady

Great thank you for this information - I was not intending to take one on wheels just an average size that I could hold do you think this would be okay.