Advice on Half Board Plus

Started by freejack2k, April 01, 2016, 01:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freejack2k

Hi

Off to Disney in May and we have the free half board plus for our 3 night stay

I realise the vouchers include Cafe Mickey for character dining however we would also like to do the Wild West Stampede show and lunch with the Princesses.

If we were to upgrade to half board premium would we be able to use the vouchers for both of these?
If so how much extra would it cost to upgrade

Many Thanks

stifle

Yes you can upgrade — how many guests will there be and how many are children (age 3-11 on check in)?

Karen101

you don't actually need to upgrade if you don't want to

your vouchers can be used for the Buffalo Bill show and the Princess lunch at face value, and you simply pay the difference ...

so if the voucher is worth say 35 euro (Making these prices up as I don't know them off the top of my head) and the Buffalo Bill show is 45 then you just pay the extra 10 euro when paying...

however since you are only going for three nights it might be less to upgrade, but just wanted to let you know there was the option to do both.

freejack2k

Many thanks for quick replies!!

We are 2 adults and one child aged 10

Does anyone have an idea of how much the upgrade would be as might do dinner in the disneyland hotel too.

Also what phone number would i contact to upgrade if i did?

Thanks

stifle

The upgrade fee for 2 adult guests and 1 child guest for 3 nights would be €186. Contact whoever you booked your holiday with.

freejack2k

Many Thanks for all the replies

One last question

Can the premium vouchers be used to cover the full cost of Lunch with the Disney Princesses?

If so think it will be cheaper for me to do it as with Buffalo Bill show aswell adding extra to each one would cost us more i think

Thanks

billy

if you look on the dlpguide under planning, then dining, then meal plans you can see everything that is included in the meal plan. It looks as if the princess dining is included in the premium so no you wouldnt need to pay anything over and above your vouchers.
hope this helps

freejack2k

Thanks all for advice

We arrive on the 19th May and are staying for 3 nights

Would the half board vouchers be for the 19th, 20th & 21st or 20th,21st & 22nd or can you use them any dates?

Only need to know as i want to phone up and make reservations for a couple of the nights

Thanks

billy

when you check in to your hotel they give you the vouchers. it is one voucher per nights stay. so we were there for 5 nights and we got 5 vouchers per person. they arent dated so if you want you could use 2 of them on the same day ie one for lunch and one for dinner!