Pause Gourmande Question - Food Options.

Started by CitrusZing, March 19, 2016, 12:44:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CitrusZing

A question for regular DLP visitors / Pause Gourmande-Tea Time Treat voucher users..

Does anyone remember/know which PG/TTT sweet options are pre-wrapped/sealed?

Looking at the choices on menus on DLP Guide, the choices (in various restaurants) are:
Fruit cake, Chocolate chip panettone cake, Chocolate cake, Double Mickey cake, Chocolate Brownie, Sweet pretzel, Apple strudel, Nutella Brioche, Churros, Chocolate cake, Lemon crumble muffin, Pecan tart and Sugared doughnut.

I am aware some of these might not be correct, some menus I had to guess as there was no 'Delicious Treat' option on there but the restaurant is listed on the PG/TTT voucher.

Basically, I want to know what to get so we can save it for later/next day if we are not hungry so we don't have vouchers left over like we had in September.

I vaguely remember the brownies being sealed.

Thank you!
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).

polar vixen

unfortunately sourdOugh you can use your pause gouemande voucher I  these plaCes it doesn't entitle you to any of their sweet treats s it oncE used to. they now all stock doughnuts and magnums which are the only voucher options,  the magnums of course are wrapped but wouldn't keep till the
next day. 

CitrusZing

How boring. That's changed since September then. If that's correct, then I'm guessing it's a ploy by DLP to stop some people using their vouchers or not wanting the food option with it. I certainly don't want a Magnum in winter, nor do I want a doughnut 4 days in a row.

Can anyone else confirm that this info is correct?
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:

Rolo

When we were in dlp last januari we also "only" could choose a doughnut or a magnum.
In Chalet de la Marionnette we could also choose a fruit cup.
We mostly took a hot drink and doughnuts and gave the doughnuts away. ;D

Sulley15

When we were there last February its was cold enough let alone to eat an ice cream, we settled for doughnuts and hot chocolate, some places offered us brownies or mickey Bears but most of the time it was a doughnut or ice cream.
New York hotel March 2013
Cheyenne February 2015
Newport bay Compass room February 2017

CitrusZing

Thanks folks.

Quote from: Rolo on March 19, 2016, 02:10:30 PM
When we were in dlp last januari we also "only" could choose a doughnut or a magnum.
In Chalet de la Marionnette we could also choose a fruit cup.
We mostly took a hot drink and doughnuts and gave the doughnuts away. ;D

Thrilling choices, eh? I like the idea of giving the doughnuts away. :)

Quote from: Sulley15 on March 20, 2016, 10:20:40 AM
When we were there last February its was cold enough let alone to eat an ice cream, we settled for doughnuts and hot chocolate, some places offered us brownies or mickey Bears but most of the time it was a doughnut or ice cream.

I do wish in the winter, they would change the ice cream choice for something else, perhaps warm.
To be honest, I don't really want an unexciting Magnum even in summer. Fingers crossed for brownies or Mickey cakes in some places.

I'll stop moaning now.  ;)
Upcoming:

billy

we had the option of a fruit cup, which is sealed, the magnum or a donut.
on several occasions we took the donut and ended up eating the next day or much later on as it comes in a little bag and lasted really well.

CitrusZing

Quote from: billy on March 21, 2016, 11:05:49 AM
we had the option of a fruit cup, which is sealed, the magnum or a donut.
on several occasions we took the donut and ended up eating the next day or much later on as it comes in a little bag and lasted really well.

Thanks Billy.

I will take some sealable sandwich bags with me to put the doughnuts in if we don't eat them. I'll try and opt for the fruit cup if we are offered them in an aim to be at least slightly healthy.  :)
Upcoming:

LotsoHugginBear

2 weeks ago it was only possible to get a magnum or a donut in exchange for the vouchers. The En Coulisse Restaurant ran out of donuts 2 days in a row. On the first day we were offered an fruit salad or something like that, the second day they only had magnum nothing else.

I don't know if it''s new but the drinks were limited too. We could choose between a hot drink and mineral water or orange juice, nothing more. I thought Coke and other soft drinks were possible as well, but they aren't.

billy

I don't know if it''s new but the drinks were limited too. We could choose between a hot drink and mineral water or orange juice, nothing more. I thought Coke and other soft drinks were possible as well, but they aren't.
[/quote]

When we were there in Feb we got to choose from hot choc, coffee, tea, fruit juice, water or fizzy drink. So maybe it is a new thing shame though!