Which are you mainly?

Collector
6 (100%)
Trader
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: November 20, 2004, 06:16:01 PM

Anthony

Which category do you fall into most of the time?  Collector or Trader?  Let's see which is most popular...  :wink:

Anthony

I'm a collector since I just can't visit DLRP often enough to be a proper trader.  :(

I've not been collecting that many pins recently though.  Since my last DLRP trip i've bought hardly any when I used to buy so many - I guess eBay is just getting way too expensive now.  :(

And you?

PAT_MAGIC

I am a collector, cos i just buy them to keep and i do not do much trading, if any at all, but i have only just started collecting, so i guess i am a collector, of the disney pins. :D

fortherone

I have not voted...'cos whenever I go to DLRP I have about 30 pins with me which I've bought at ebay - just to trade. My son and I love trading (that's why we had to buy 7 lanyards, simply to have enough trading-pins)... on the other side I try to buy pins for my collection (ebay, too), e.g. train-series, stitch hawaii...
Beste Grüße von Heimo

some pics, free for private use

Masamune

:) I voted Collector but I'm actually a bit of both...I'm a big eBay addict, so I buy my pins off there...I've been buying loads recently, all ones to keep... :P but my mum just buys cheap ones, no matter what pin it is, so she has pins that she doesn't mind trading at DLP... :lol: I've only got about 5 pins that I'm willing to trade, the rest I ant to keep...