So impressed with characters in Disneyland Park today

Started by sunshine1, March 08, 2016, 10:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine1

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on March 18, 2016, 01:25:30 PM
Couldn't agree more with you sunshine1 now it's so much more pleasant all the pushing and shoving that I previously remember... I've seen some awful sights on some visits characters hit by children swore at by adults.
Made me so angry! DLP are defiantly on the up with the organisation of character meet and greets, they're not just for children and although I rarely get in a photo (hate me in pics lol) I always felt bad for the patient adults that didn't get to meet because of all the pushy parents that push their kids to the front. Really not on. Well done to those at DLP for finally solving an issue with characters that has probably annoyed people (like me!) for some time. Much calmer, more magical experience yay  :D

Amen!

CitrusZing

Quote from: sunshine1 on March 09, 2016, 06:46:42 PM
I did notice that Goofy pops up everywhere i think we saw him about half a dozen times if not more between the Magic Kingdom and the studios.

He gets everywhere!  :D
One trip, we saw Goofy so often that I half felt like he was stalking us  ;). Especially when we looked up at DLH and he was looking in our direction out of a window!  :D
DLP: 1992 Summer (Cheyenne).
2012: May (Santa Fe).
2013: Nov (Kyriad).
2014: Jan (Cheyenne), & Halloween (Kyriad).
2015: Jan - Birthday Trip (Disneyland Hotel) & Sept (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2016: April (Sequoia Lodge - Golden Forest).
2017: Jan (Santa Fe - 1 night birthday trip), March (Hotel New York - Empire State Club), June (Cheyenne - 1 night trip) & Sept (Santa Fe).
Upcoming:
Sept 2018 (Newport Bay Club - Compass Club).