Star Wars merch question

Started by HildeKitten, February 24, 2016, 02:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HildeKitten

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had seen this Vader hoodie, this wampa hat or this helmet in Disneyland Paris (if you have an idea of cost too, that'd be extra appreciated).

I've seen someone with the helmet last September, but I'm not sure whether or not they brought it with them or bought it at DLP and I was kind of distracted by Dapper Day and didn't really pay enough attention to merch XD
But next visit I'd like to buy some Star Wars stuff so I'm checking if anyone knows what they have beforehand :)

Thanks guys!

ChipandDale99

I think I saw the hoodie last week but not many. I can't remember what shop or price sorry.  i didn't see the hat or helmet.

Disney Matt

Quote from: HildeKitten on February 24, 2016, 02:18:52 PM
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had seen this Vader hoodie, this wampa hat or this helmet in Disneyland Paris (if you have an idea of cost too, that'd be extra appreciated).

I've seen someone with the helmet last September, but I'm not sure whether or not they brought it with them or bought it at DLP and I was kind of distracted by Dapper Day and didn't really pay enough attention to merch XD
But next visit I'd like to buy some Star Wars stuff so I'm checking if anyone knows what they have beforehand :)

Thanks guys!

Im sure the hoodie is in the shop by Star Tours & was about €50.
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

twentythingamabobs

Hi, yes you can definitely get both the hoody and the helmet from DLP (my fiance bought the R2D2 hoody  :D ) they were both in the first shop as you enter Main St on your right, apologies the name escapes me maybe something photography?? The jacket was €49.99 if i remember correctly. This was in December last year so hopefully they will still be around!

HildeKitten

Awesome, thanks everyone!
I really hope they'll still be around too, especially the hoodie.
Wish me luck! :)