Shellie may and Duffy

Started by Ajiira, February 18, 2016, 11:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajiira

I regret not buying a Duffy last year but excited to see Shellie May has arrived now too which means I may have to get one of each when we go in Aug. can't remember how much they were? And also is there just one standard bear design with the only the outfits differing? I only remember seeing Duffy in the Disney store in Disney village. Are they more widely available now??

Ohana

I love Duffy :) so I took a big interest in him in the parks.

Storybook Store on main Street sells Duffy and Shellie May teddies, they're around €30 each. They come as a standard design and you buy the outfits separately ranging from €15-35 I think. You can also get a Duffy pillow pal (again €30) and we found a couple of mini Duffies for around €7-8 in a shop underneath the water tower in the studios.

I wish DLP was more like Tokyo, they do so much Duffy paraphernalia.

But anyway my main suggestion with this and any shopping innDLP is if you don't find something in one shop, try them all, while mostly similar, some stock does vary across the shops :)

Hope you find one! (Oh I also got a certificate with mine hehe :))
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Puffin

I was so surprised to see how popular Duffy is in Tokyo compared to Paris. In the past I think I only saw Duffy merchandise in one store on Main Street.
may 2012 hotel new york ● november 2013 sequoia lodge ● may 2014 tokyo disneysea ● december 2014 sequoia lodge ● may 2016 fort wilderness resort (WDW) ● september 2016 sequoia lodge ● november 2016 newport bay ● march 2017 sequoia lodge ● april 2017 tokyo disneysea  ● may 2017 newport bay ● september 2017 hotel cheyenne  ● november 2017 santa fé  ● december 2017 tokyo disneyland  ● january 2018 tokyo disneysea ● april 2018 hotel cheyenne ● july 2018 newport bay ● august 2019 hotel cheyenne

rebecca20

The Duffy shop is Storybook store - they have the largest number of teddies anywhere within the parks.

However, I did find that there were a lot of different outfits in various shops including in the studios. So it's just a case of keeping a look out for different outfits.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

Ajiira

Thanks, I think they were quite new last year I only saw one and a sailor suit. My plan is to try and sneak one of each back to hotel room and leave them on my little girl and boys bed for them xx 😍

Ps obviously paying for them first lol xx

rebecca20

Thats such a cute idea! Don't forget they also have mini tsum tsum versions which are super cute and cheap for pocket money toys.

Shellie May arrived in Paris in September 2015 - a few months after I spent a small fortune getting one from Tokyo! They are my third and fourth favourite characters after Stitch and Angel :)

The good thing with the 17 inch plush (the ones that come naked) is that build a bear clothes fit too!
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

polar vixen

check on eBay for disney build a bear. their costumes fit perfectly abd there's a Much better chance of getting then cheap!

Ajiira

Wow, great thanks for the tips 🎉

petals

I think Duffy and Shellie May were 30 euro each. The 17 inchs only come in one style and then you can buy clothes. There are smaller versions of Duffy already dressed like in a christmas outfit or a year outfit but I didn't see to many of them in Paris this time.