Help! Photo pass not working? Just got home!

Started by littlebitofpixiedust, February 17, 2016, 11:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlebitofpixiedust

Ok, the first time using this and I get home and it says "invalid ID" it is correct I've checked over and over... Can anyone help I'm really worried we e lost all photos?!

nathalie

Did you buy the actuall photo pas, or are you just entering the code from a photo pass a photographer gave you?

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: nathalie on February 18, 2016, 12:03:11 AM
Did you buy the actuall photo pas, or are you just entering the code from a photo pass a photographer gave you?

I bought it, €49.99. I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong? It finally accepted the code but no pics as of yet, the photos are on the card we checked before leaving DLP.

I think maybe the website was temporarily down? As the code was accepted later on, phew! Now id just like to see our photos (hopefully) I assumed once the code was put in the photos would appear

haribosmum

Are you using the website or the phone app? Ours came through instantly so hopefully just a temporary issue with the site x
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

stifle

Check that the ID matches the code on your activation receipt that you got when you bought the pass.

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: haribosmum on February 18, 2016, 05:40:46 AM
Are you using the website or the phone app? Ours came through instantly so hopefully just a temporary issue with the site x

Couldn't get app to work so using website I'll update you if it works fingers crossed!

littlebitofpixiedust

Quote from: stifle on February 18, 2016, 08:21:22 AM
Check that the ID matches the code on your activation receipt that you got when you bought the pass.
I'll try and find the receipt I just hope it works

Komble

Quote from: littlebitofpixiedust on February 18, 2016, 09:17:59 AM
Quote from: stifle on February 18, 2016, 08:21:22 AM
I'll try and find the receipt I just hope it works
Did you manage to resolve this?? I hope you did! :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Yes! Thank you forgot to re-post sorry. It worked fine must've been technical issue that day is all I can think as my friend tried same day and couldn't do it either but following evening we did it! Yay! Going to do photo pass again in November was really pleased :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

twentythingamabobs

Oh my goodness is your little one kissing Tiana's cheek?? I think I have just had cuteness overload  :o

Komble

Such precious pictures! I'm so happy you got them!!

littlebitofpixiedust

I am so happy got lots more as well I almost cried when he kissed her! He wasn't very well that day (our last) I almost didn't take him to meet her!

Roll on our next trip and I'm buying photo pass the minuite we arrive this time for sure!

twentythingamabobs

That is so so special <3 I remember the first time my little brother kissed a princess's hand I was in floods. Now he does it all the time the little flirt  ;D photo passes are a godsend I think!

Zee79

Its so lovely.
I remember my youngest meeting Rapunzel. She was about 4 & mumbled something to her, Rapunzel didn't hear so asked her again & then Rapunzel started to cry! I was obviously shocked but Rapunzel then said to me "she told me I am so beautiful " my youngest is even now so shy & quiet around people she doesn't know that this was a big thing for her, I teared up as well!
I hate it that that are getting older now  :( but I've got memories  :)

littlebitofpixiedust

That's so sweet! Yes they grow up fast... But as u say those memories stay forever and you'll never ever forget those precious times  :)