Santa fe 3-8feb I wanna go back please

Started by Disneyholics, February 17, 2016, 10:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyholics

Me and my family had a fab time. Saw lots of characters. Merida aurora, Donald, mickey, Minnie,captain hook,Mr smee, buzz,woody,tiana, naveen,abou, genie,aladdin, Alice,Dum and dee, goofy,chip n dale, Pluto pinocchio, geppetto, spiderman. And the high light jedi training my son fighting darth vader loved it.loved it loved it. The downs didn't get to see Jack Sparrow boo but captain hook kissed my hand so all is forgiven.did have an upset with arts of animation tall guy had argument with him as forgot to give my mum a paper to draw and said she couldn't join in.but hey Ho everyone else was amazing.security was great didn't mind waiting scanned everyone and bags felt really safe.Loved haunted mansion and the sales, got loads of bargains. Spent all my money,just gotta save for nextyear! 

Komble

That's a lot of characters!! We watched the Jedi Academy twice and I loved it, the children involved looked like they were having a blast, I'm so sad that I am too old to partake in the training, haha!

The guy who did our arts of animation wasn't as good as the guy who was directing it before us - he seemed less enthusiastic about peoples drawings and gave up translating his instructions towards the end but we managed ok :')

I agree that security was fantastic & the sales (although I got a lot of things I probably could have bought a LOT more!!)

Glad you had a great trip... good luck saving! <3

Disneyholics

arr thanks. yes think it was the same guy at arts of animation he was talking in french mostly and never told anyone to show there drawings off at the end. Think he dont like his job anymore! I would love to draw disney  all day.