Where to meet Elsa and Anna?

Started by extremusPT, February 07, 2016, 01:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rolo

Quote from: extremusPT on February 08, 2016, 02:49:43 PM
What about the parades? Can we see them there? Are they part of the parade?

As far as I know that's the only place in DLP where you can see some Frozen.
In the parade there is a float with Anna and Elsa on it.
The only other thing frozen we found in januari were our feet  ;D ;)

billy

Quote from: Rolo on February 08, 2016, 03:29:35 PM
Quote from: extremusPT on February 08, 2016, 02:49:43 PM
What about the parades? Can we see them there? Are they part of the parade?

As far as I know that's the only place in DLP where you can see some Frozen.
In the parade there is a float with Anna and Elsa on it.
The only other thing frozen we found in januari were our feet  ;D ;)

Thank you for that at least i wont spend the whole time looking for frozen if i know it will only be during the parade. shame though :(

Lavi

Yes, they are part of the Disney Magic on Parade, the one is at about 5 PM in Disneyland Park. In the summer and winter season there is a Frozen Show several times a day. It's just that there is no meet & greet with them as the queues were huge for that type of interraction.

In the summer there was also a mini parade with Anna and Elsa strolling in a carriage on the Main Street.

extremusPT

I´ve gotta tell you all. Despite the time that people had to wait in line to meet elsa & anna, i still cant understand how the most wanted characters in the world are being "dropped out" due to the imense crowd that stays in line to meet them. It´s very disapointing. I mean, you all agree that everyone want´s to meet them more than any other character. Still, they only come out at the parade.
Don´t get me wrong i love disneyland paris, been there a couple of times, but they´re not thinking this right.

wimmekepunk

They can be seen during the parade. They share a float with Rapunzel and Eugene.
feb2020 WDW Pop Century+Boardwalk
sep2019 DLP offsite
sep2019 DLP Sequoia
may2019 DLP Sequoia
apr2019 DLR offsite
dec2018 WDW Pop Century+Old Key West
oct2018 DLP Sequoia
jun2018 DLP Sequoia
apr2018 DLP Sequoia
sep2017 DLP Off Site
jan 2017 DLP Sequoia
oct 2016 DLP Sequoia
sep 2016 WDW Saratoga Springs
jun 2016 DLR Off Site
apr 2016 DLP Sequoia
jan 2016 DLP Sequoia
dec 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2015 WDW Off Site
jun 2015 WDW Off Site
apr 2015 DLP Sequoia
oct 2013 DLP Off Site
apr 2013 DLP Off Site

polar vixen

I often think it's kinda sad that Disney miss out on getting things in quickly - inside out was massive, so was big hero 6 yet it seems it'll be ages for any sort of character presence to be felt, if it happens at all.  Surely it would be better to cash in on it while it's really popular, at least with character presence?

extremusPT

I'm not saying they should do things just to have them there. But like you said, a meet and greet now and then would be pretty acceptable.

flickmcktur

I just assumed they would be there my daughter like everyone elses is frozen mad. Such a shame they took them off the meet schedule

stifle

It was causing health & safety issues because of queue lengths and badly-behaved guests.

flickmcktur

I can only imagine what it must have been like. We have done the q for 2 hours for the ticket to q for two more hours when the princess pavilion first opened but you would think they could of figured out a way round it by now.

rebecca20

Anyone else think its odd how far behind DLP is compared to other parks...

You only have to look at the characters from Zootropolis being in other parks to realise how poor DLP actually is.

Anna and Elsa should be in the Pavillion OR at a themed restaurant, stops people being abusive. Works fine in Florida.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

stifle

American health & safety laws are nowhere near as strict as the EU.

flickmcktur

There are so many solutions to this problem a restaurant, a frozen version of the princess pavilion, tickets with time slots issued at the gate if you want one, pre-book able tickets, or even meets in both parks and that's just off the top of my head surely they should have found a workable solution by now

MrsRoachy

Quote from: flickmcktur on June 12, 2016, 08:51:12 PM
There are so many solutions to this problem a restaurant, a frozen version of the princess pavilion, tickets with time slots issued at the gate if you want one, pre-book able tickets, or even meets in both parks and that's just off the top of my head surely they should have found a workable solution by now

On one hand I agree with this. Frozen being as big as it is should have some sort of meet and greet or something, even if just in Auberge de Cendrillon. On the other hand, my kids were absolutely made up to have met Ariel and Cinderella (in the pavilion over 2 days) and didn't even question where any of the other princesses were. they were more than happy to give them a wave in the parade

SophieMiddleton

At the end of the day, Elsa and Anna do not have a meet and greet due to Health and Safety concerns. Yes, they are present in Florida and their system works, but it doesn't work in Paris because people won't queue properly and calmly. There is plenty of Frozen presence in the park (singalongs and parade) without a meet and greet and there's no use complaining about it because it's not changing anytime soon. If meeting Anna and Elsa is SO important for you to have a good holiday, then go to Florida. I'd much rather everyone be safe  :P