The Adventures of Komble! (01/02/16 - 05/02/16)

Started by Komble, February 07, 2016, 12:14:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Komble

Quote from: DisneyMumOf1 on February 10, 2016, 09:27:56 PM
We were there same time as you but stayed at the Sequoia. That freaky hale storm wednesday was weird huh? Luckily I got it all on video. We also saw the man training the falcon but we spotted him at the entrance to the castle  ;D Great report.
Do you know why he was training the falcon inside Disneyland?
That hale storm was gone by the time we got off Tower of Terror so it was good for one thing... forcing me onto Tower of Terror, haha!
The Sequoia was one of the hotels we really liked the look of - it looked incredibly cosy! I hope you had a good trip :D

Disneyholics

Glad you had a good time.sorry I never saw you, we were their exactly the same time at santa fe! Perry looks like he enjoyed the rides. X I want to go back I've got Disney blues

Komble

Quote from: Disneyholics on February 17, 2016, 10:07:54 AM
Glad you had a good time.sorry I never saw you, we were their exactly the same time at santa fe! Perry looks like he enjoyed the rides. X I want to go back I've got Disney blues
I want to go back, too! I'm saving up right now (although Patrick says he doesn't want to go back any time soon as we did everything...) He's right but that doesn't stop me from wanting to go back... perhaps in 2018 when Peter Pan and Big Thunder Mountain will be open again... also all the refurbishments like Star Tours and Space Mountain and Pirates of the Caribbean... no new rides but they'll feel new :')
Perry has been continuing his adventures now we've returned home... he's snuck into my car a few times and even enjoyed a trip on the train to London last weekend! (I'm so sad, haha!)