Tsum tsum at dlp??

Started by ChipandDale99, January 30, 2016, 10:36:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChipandDale99

I collect the tsum tsum toys on the Disney store. Last year they were sold at dlp but this was before their entry to the Disney store website. Does anyone who has been recently know if they still sell them at Disney? Do they sell the new ranges of them. Thanks 

petals

I was there about 2 weeks ago and they still had them but not alot. They had perry, figaro, a few toy story, a couple of valentines that kind of thing. They're also more expensive in Paris. The mini's are 5.99 euro.

nathalie

Yes, they still have them.
You have to be lucky sometimes though, because they go really fast at times!  So check more stores.

ChipandDale99

Okay thanks petals and nathalie. I'll check in all the stores.  :) :) :)

NT_81

I'll keep my fingers crossed for when I'm going.
Really need the Simba one for a surprise for a friend. And other ones as well :p.
Next visit: June 2017 - Santa Fe

DLP April 2016 - Santa Fe
DLP May 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP 1997

Komble

Quote from: NT_81 on February 09, 2016, 10:27:49 AM
Really need the Simba one for a surprise for a friend. And other ones as well :p.
There was quite a big selection in the large Disney store in the Village...
There were also a few Lion King ones in the shop by Buzz Lightyear's Lazer Blast...
I remember seeing Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu and a hyena amongst other tsum tsums - admittedly I was keeping my eye open for the Star Wars Ewok tsum tsum (which I realised isn't coming out until the 16th.. waa!)

NT_81

Quote from: Komble on February 09, 2016, 12:57:51 PM
There were also a few Lion King ones in the shop by Buzz Lightyear's Lazer Blast...
I remember seeing Timon, Pumbaa, Zazu and a hyena amongst other tsum tsums - admittedly I was keeping my eye open for the Star Wars Ewok tsum tsum (which I realised isn't coming out until the 16th.. waa!)

Thanks for the info! Will deffinatly check out the store at Disney Village!
I really need to Simba one for a friend that is crazy about Simba, and I want to surprise her with a trip to DLP :D.
Aww, too bad you couldn't find the one you wanted!

DLP May 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP 1997

ChipandDale99

Wow thanks for the info. Really can't wait now. Hope they still have some Star Wars ones in stock when I arrive on the 18th

Komble

Quote from: ChipandDale99 on February 09, 2016, 07:04:41 PM
Wow thanks for the info. Really can't wait now. Hope they still have some Star Wars ones in stock when I arrive on the 18th
Good luck! I'm afraid I might miss out on the Star Wars ones as all the Disney Stores near me have shut down :(

haribosmum

I'm in the park when the star wars ones are released, don't know whether to order online using wifi at hotel or look in the park.  anyone know if they put them out on release date?
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

Komble

Quote from: haribosmum on February 11, 2016, 06:00:40 PM
I'm in the park when the star wars ones are released, don't know whether to order online using wifi at hotel or look in the park.  anyone know if they put them out on release date?
You're so lucky!!
It's probably worth keeping your eyes open, or asking at one of the stores when you're there (we found the Star Tours shop particularly helpful when my boyfriend was on the hunt for the Star Tours collectable coin.. maybe they will stock the tsum tsums?)

ChipandDale99

I've now returned from my trip so for future information I'm giving a list of the tsum tsum I saw at dlp.
They did quite a few.
They had mickey and friends (Minnie,chip&dale,Pluto etc)
Other common characters such as stitch bambi thumper and Perry the platypus
The latest two release:
The lion king set
Star Wars set- they had all of them however on the Disney store uk the Weil and C3P0 sold out first day
They are slightly more expensive at €5.99

haribosmum

I managed to get the complete star wars set while at DLP last week (we tried to buy online from disneystore uk but they wasn't available before we left the hotel).

I also managed to find a Simba tsum tsum in the tower of terror shop - just one by himself so I bought him.  I then got nala, scar, hyena, timon, pumba, rafiki and zazu (am I missing anyone?)

I did see a mickey mouse with wings - I think he was a valentine one?
Santa 11/00
Newport Bay 10/03
Sequoia 3/09
Disneyland 2/11
Disneyland 5/12
New York 2/13
New York 2/14
Disneyland 2/16
Sequoia Lodge GF 8/17
New York ESC 2/18
Newport Bay CC 4/19
Disneyland 2/20

nathalie

Quote from: haribosmum on February 24, 2016, 12:25:29 PM
I managed to get the complete star wars set while at DLP last week (we tried to buy online from disneystore uk but they wasn't available before we left the hotel).

I also managed to find a Simba tsum tsum in the tower of terror shop - just one by himself so I bought him.  I then got nala, scar, hyena, timon, pumba, rafiki and zazu (am I missing anyone?)

I did see a mickey mouse with wings - I think he was a valentine one?

You're missing Mufasa, there are 9 Lion King tsums.

NT_81

Quote from: ChipandDale99 on February 24, 2016, 08:00:31 AM
I've now returned from my trip so for future information I'm giving a list of the tsum tsum I saw at dlp.
They did quite a few.
They had mickey and friends (Minnie,chip&dale,Pluto etc)
Other common characters such as stitch bambi thumper and Perry the platypus
The latest two release:
The lion king set
Star Wars set- they had all of them however on the Disney store uk the Weil and C3P0 sold out first day
They are slightly more expensive at €5.99

Thanks for the info! :D

DLP May 2011 - Santa Fe
DLP 1997