Mike, Sully and Rapunzel

Started by DisneyM79, January 29, 2016, 10:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyM79

So this will be my little girls first EVER visit to Disney!
Does anyone know if you can meet and greet the above Characters? As they are her favourites!
Also, does anyone know if any of the shops in either park stock BOLT soft toys or merchandise? as he is her ultimate number 1!! lol!  ;D
Thank you x
'Have Courage and Be Kind'

stifle

DLPWonders (Banned)

There's a statue of Mike, but you can't actually meet him as a characters.
Sulley is out VERY rarely. Changes of meeting him are slim to none.
Rapunzel is in the Princess Pavillion rotation, but during the Swing Into Spring season she has her own location.
They do sell Bolt pluches.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyM79

I'm going in May.

Great to hear about Bolt plushes, she will be over the moon with that!

So gutted about Mike & Sully but you can't have everything I suppose :)

Will definitely look out for Rapunzel! Not sure she is bothered about any other Princesses other than her lol!

When I told her Rapunzel might be there, she asked if 'Mother Gothel' will be there and what will she do to us :(

Bless her heart!!
'Have Courage and Be Kind'

rebecca20

If you were there these past two weeks Sulley was out at least 3 days!! It remains to be seen if this continues into peak season.

They had at least two bolt plushes and the black cat last time I was there, I was quite surprised as I really like the film but never expected to see any merchandise. Also I don't know if she's into pins but they have a lovely Bolt one thats open edition so should be easy to find when your there.
♥ Disneyland Paris 1996, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2011, 2015 ♥ Disney World Florida 2009 ♥ Disneyland California 2008 ♥

Next Visit: DLP March 2016.

stifle

Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 30, 2016, 01:40:04 PM
Rapunzel is in the Princess Pavillion rotation, but during the Swing Into Spring season she has her own location.
The Princess Pavilion is all about Aurora these days.

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: stifle on January 30, 2016, 05:23:23 PM
Quote from: DLRPWonders on January 30, 2016, 01:40:04 PM
The Princess Pavilion is all about Aurora these days.

Only for a 4 week trial ;)
It all returns back to normal starting March 5th, the start of Swing Into Spring.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

petals

Quote from: DisneyM79 on January 29, 2016, 10:35:47 PM
Also, does anyone know if any of the shops in either park stock BOLT soft toys or merchandise? as he is her ultimate number 1!! lol!  ;D

I was there about two weeks ago. They had no Bolt plushies on his own but they did have one of Bolt and Mittens attached to each other.

Also re the characters there's a photo op in the Studios of Mike with Boo's door.