Disney Princess Ornament

Started by Disney Matt, January 11, 2016, 07:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disney Matt

Hello everyone!
3 weeks today & i'll be there...woohoo  ;D

Anyways question time again...
The Disney Princess Ornaments I think they are about 15euro's do they come in a box?

Thanks in advance
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

justlikeidreamedit

I think you mean the same ones I collect, and no they don't. They do get wrapped well in tissue though.

Disney Matt

Quote from: justlikeidreamedit on January 11, 2016, 07:56:21 PM
I think you mean the same ones I collect, and no they don't. They do get wrapped well in tissue though.

Thats what i was wondering. I wouldnt want any to get broken if they were just wrapped
Hotel Santa Fe - 95 / Dream Castle - Jul 07 / Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 09 / Hotel Santa Fe - Dec 12 / Sequoia Lodge - Dec 14 / Sequoia Lodge - Feb 16 / Newport Bay Club - Halloween 16 / Newport Bay Club - Feb 17

Ohana

You might be able to ask for a box? I got a Jessica rabbit ornament for €15 and they dug out a random box for me.. Same for a tinkerbell bauble I bought, I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige :)
(•–•)

November 2015 -- Santa Fe
May 2016 - Santa Fe
November 2016 - Cheyenne
July 2017 - B&B Hotel

Disney Matt

Quote from: Ohana on January 11, 2016, 09:27:20 PM
You might be able to ask for a box? I got a Jessica rabbit ornament for €15 and they dug out a random box for me.. Same for a tinkerbell bauble I bought, I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige :)

Thanks for your response  :)
Its good to know, i shall ask!