Poor quality at DLP

Started by Mark71166, January 02, 2016, 10:53:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark71166

Just back from our second visit this year and I was at how poor the quality and the range of clothing on sale is these days. The hoodies and t shirts are of similar quality to the ones on sale in Primark and the range on offer abysmal. Basically every shop has exactly the same clothing on offer, you could in the past find very nice mens ware on main street but nothing but t shirts and hoodies. I wanted 3 items, a polo shirt, smart new coat and baseball cap but could not find them anywhere.

darrenwest1

i never found this at all
we spent a few quid on clothing and found the quality very good and kept us warm

HildeKitten

i would have to agree that quality at both the parks and Primark can be very hit or miss.
Some things they have are really good quality and definitely worth the money (eg the Eleven Paris range), but other things are woofully overpriced for the quality it is.
You _can_ get good quality items at reasonable prices, but you need to really look around for them.
I also agree that it is a shame that there is so little diversity.

billy

We were really lucky when we went one of the shops in the village was having a sale on Tshirts and we got some for around 6€ which i thought was great value just sorry i didnt buy more.
My husband found the sizing a bit on the small side though and I thought that some of the tops and sweatshirts for adults were really expensive!
regarding the quality I have washed the tshirts we bought several times and they have stayed in shape and are the pictures are still clear so for me they were good quality.