Best deals?

Started by abismummy, January 01, 2016, 11:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abismummy

Hi we spend Christmas at DLP and want to maybe do Halloween (Oct half term) next. Have been looking at deals and confused as to which is the best. Our party is 2 adults and a 9 year old. There is 2 nights and 2 days free and also 25% off and free half board. Is it worth holding out for a better deal?
Also we are not sure if HNY Empire State is worth it? We like a hotel with a pool and have just done SLGF and did NPB in August. DLH would be nice but soooo expensive. Thank you x

polar vixen

it largely depends on how long you're staying and how much you generally spend on food.  for my family good eating just one buffet meal a day almost equals tge cost of tge holiday so we always go for a deal with free meal plan

abismummy

We do like the meal plan. We always go 4 nights x

polar vixen

in that case I don't think you can beat the 25% off plus free food.  (although as a bargaining point if you compare how much the 2 days free deal will cost, and then add on wat you' think you'd spend on food you might find that you could actuallyhave a slightly longer holiday using the  other offer for the same price,. Hope that makes sense

gymmummy

Can I ask where you see  that deal? Booking for a family of 5 so looking for the best savings ☺

msRavenswood

Quote from: gymmummy on January 08, 2016, 01:23:12 AM
Can I ask where you see  that deal? Booking for a family of 5 so looking for the best savings ☺

The  25% off plus free half board offer is on the german site.

abismummy

30% off and under 12 free on French site but not when we are going. 2 nights working out cheaper for us x

gymmummy

Silly question can you go on the German site with English translation 😂

Zee79

Quote from: gymmummy on January 08, 2016, 02:14:58 PM

Yes, Google translate should appear so click translate, I used it on the Dutch site the other day when looking  :)

msRavenswood

Quote from: gymmummy on January 08, 2016, 02:14:58 PM

It's only in german, but the navigation is similar on all DLP sites. You can also use google translate. ☺️

gymmummy